The St. Louis Disc Golf Club, the River City Flyers, is a volunteer organization that relies on the annual dues of its members and donations from its sponsors to help design, install, and maintain the area courses that we all know and love. With over 500 members annually, we're one of the largest Disc Golf Clubs in the country and we hope to continue to grow the sport and pastime of Disc Golf into the future. Why not join in the fun?!
2016 Member Benefits
• 2016 Bag Tag – challenge other members or your buddies; winner keeps low tag. Go for #1!
• 2016 Club Disc – get a Club-Stamped Gateway Putter to improve your short game ($5 extra - $15 disc value)
• Best Benefit of all – Support the game you love and the courses that you play (for free!) all year
• Your membership supports your favorite course directly, with $5 of your dues earmarked for your home course
• 1 Free Raffle Ticket for 2 Portable Titan Baskets, 1 raffled away @ the STLO and 1 basket @ the Club Championships
• Additional Free Raffle Tickets when Sponsoring a New Member…get the whole gang to join!
• Show Your 2016 STL Bag Tag @ the Gateway Shop & Get a 10% DISCount!
• Show Your 2016 STL Bag Tag @ Johnny Macs & Get a 10% DISCount!
• Avoid $5 non-member surcharge at STL tournaments
• Automatic Participation in Club Ace Pool at all qualifying STL Events (excludes fundraisers) - must have your bagtag at the event when you hit the Ace and verified by witnesses on your card.
• Eligible for ‘Added Cash’ and ‘Added Merchandise’ at STL events
• Access to courses on League Nights, even if you are not ‘in the league’ (provided the course is not full) - must have your bagtag.
• Free Entry to play the next scheduled tournament (without payout)
• Free Entry to play the ‘day of’ a tournament (without payout) when joining the club
• Right to vote for Club Officers at the Club Championships in October
• Eligible to run for Club Offices
• Eligible to become a Course Captain
• Sign-Up for the PDGA through the STL’s Affiliate Club Status, and receive Additional Benefits!
Name, Home Course, & Email are Required Fields. $5 of Your Membership Dues will be earmarked for improvements on your 'Home Course'. You may type 'All' in the Home Course field to distribute your $5 to the general course fund. You may choose to add a Custom Club-Stamped Gateway Putter for an additional $5 by choosing the appropriate selection. Choose the 'Pick Up' option to schedule a meet up with Chris Kinsella or a Course Captain to pick up your tag, or you may have your Membership Materials shipped to you for $5. There will be a 4% Online Processing Fee applied to the total cost of your transaction with the STLDGC.
Thanks for Joining, and We'll See You On the Course!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 24 October, 2010.