The St. Louis Disc Golf Club, the River City Flyers, is a volunteer organization that relies on the annual dues of its members and donations from its sponsors to help design, install, and maintain the area courses that we all know and love. In 2012, we were over 600 members strong, and we’re looking to top that number in the new year. Why not check out the benefits of signing up, print out a membership form or head to the online ProShop, and join in the fun?!
The St. Louis Disc Golf Club isn’t the only group working to better the area DG-scene, however, and the River City Flyers encourage you to sign up for all of the clubs in the region- click here to find out more!
If you’d like to become a member of the River City Flyers, the best way to do so is to head over to the ProShop and show off your techno-savvy by joining online.
Or, you can print and fill out the membership application and mail it to Chris Kinsella, 1352 N Berry Rd, St Louis, MO 63122 with a $20 check. If you’d like us to throw in a club-stamped disc with your membership, just include an extra $5 with your application.
Your 2013 Membership Bag Tag and Disc cay be picked up from an RCF Board Member or your Course Captain, or we can mail them to you. If you would prefer your membership materials mailed, please include $5 for shipping.
• 2013 Bag Tag – challenge other members or your buddies; winner keeps low tag. Go for #1!
• 2013 Club Disc – get a Club-Stamped Gateway Putter to improve your short game ($5 extra)
• Best Benefit of all – Support the game you love and the courses that you play (for free!) all year
• River City Ratings – your 2013 Membership automatically qualifies you for River City Ratings for any Club-sponsored Event rounds you play through the year
• Your membership supports your favorite course directly, with $5 of your dues earmarked for your home club
• 1 Free Raffle Ticket for a Course Quality Titan Basket – raffled away @ the Club Championships
• Additional Free Raffle Ticket when Sponsoring a New Member…get the whole gang to join!
• 20% Off Discs, Bags, and Baskets from Gateway Disc Sports through 2013
• Show Your 2013 RCF Bag Tag @ the Gateway Shop – get a free NEW prototype mid-range disc!
• Show Your 2013 RCF Bag Tag @ Johnny Macs & Get a 10% DISCount!
• River City Ratings- Join an Area Club, Play an Event, and Get your Rating today!
• Food and Drink discounts at TGI Fridays in South County
• Avoid $3 non member surcharge at RCF tournaments
• Automatic Participation in Club Ace Pool at all qualifying RCF Events (excludes some fundraisers)
• Eligible for ‘Added Cash’ and ‘Added Merchandise’ at RCF events
• Eligible to compete for a spot on the Ryder Cup Team – held in Oct/Nov
• $1 off of disc purchases from the Club Inventory (lowest prices in town!)
• Access to courses on League Nights, even if you are not ‘in the league’ (provided the course is not full)
• Free Entry to play the next scheduled tournament without payout
• Free Entry to play the ‘day of’ a tournament without payout when joining the club
• Right to vote for Club Officers at the Club Championships in October
• Eligible to run for Club Offices
• Eligible to become a Course Captain
• Sign-Up for the PDGA through the RCF’s Affiliate Club Status, and receive Additional Benefits!
(yes we’re aware it says 2009 on it…i guess we’ve been too busy golfing to get it updated!)
The St. Louis Disc Golf Club, the River City Flyers, is but one of the area organizations working to improve and promote Disc Golf in the St. Louis Area, and we strongly encourage our members and others to join our affiliated clubs. You can find out more about each club and get membership details by following the links below!
The St. Charles County Disc Golf Club
Join the SCCDGC Online through our ProShop, or click Here to print and mail a membership application
The Jefferson County Sharpshooters
Join the Sharpshooters Online through our ProShop, or go to the JCS Website to learn more about joining!
The Southern Illinois Chain Gang
(Website Coming Soon- Contact Jeff Ligon @ 618-978-8316 for Membership Details)
(Click the Logo to sign up for the PDGA through the Affiliate Club Program)
The PDGA is the national governing body for the fastest growing sport in the world- Disc Golf! The River City Flyers would like to encourage all of our members and other STL-area disc golf enthusiasts to join the PDGA through their Affiliate Club Program, which offers a membership discount for RCF Members who are signing up for or renewing a membership. You can learn more about PDGA membership and benefits here and join online through the River City Flyers by clicking the PDGA logo above and following the instructions on their page. For the “Affiliate Club” dropdown selection, simply choose “St. Louis Disc Golf Club”…Get Your PDGA Number Today!