looking for players in Illinois

Set up matches/meets, talk tags, and brag about your DG exploits

looking for players in Illinois

Postby bulldoggin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Starting to really get into disc golf. Only been playing for a couple of months, and i am in need of some Illinois players. I play Collinsville mostly and do hit up Jefferson Barracks occasionly. Hit me back if your interested
bulldoggin
Bogey Poster

Re: looking for players in Illinois

Postby emptv on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Disc Up,
The Traveling LAKERS welcome you to come out when we get in your neck of the woods,as we travel to all courses in the greater St. Louis area. It never cost to play, but up to $3 will get you a chance to win overall, skins, and/or hole-n-1. We are a singles, herd style, for fun, league. It is our honor to welcome all players to the overall experience that is LAKER style disc golf.
Follow our adventures and schedule on the "ANNOUNCEMENTS" tab.
If you play in north county, our weekday schedule (Thursdays) is just now starting the north county rounds, Souix, White Birch, Endi, CC.
Sundays version of The Traveling LAKERS are on their west side swing now. We played last Sunday at Quail Ridge, and if things stay on schedule, we will be at Bluebird DGC in Ellisville next.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $199/$112
Sweeps= $5/$16
Fun= $378
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby hohman on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 am

bulldog, Woodland is my home course right now as I live in Maryville. I will always be happy to play a round, my number is 618-334-4683. You can call and leave a message but the best way is to send me a text message.

Woodland has a handicap league on wed nights that starts around six and random draw doubles every sunday morning that starts around 1030. Hope to see you out there sometime.
Jason Hohman
PDGA #27508
hohman
Par Poster

Postby bulldoggin on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am

will definately hit you up for a round here soon, either by this weekend or the next, my schedule is kind of crazy right now so i will hit you up as soon as i can
hohman wrote:bulldog, Woodland is my home course right now as I live in Maryville. I will always be happy to play a round, my number is 618-334-4683. You can call and leave a message but the best way is to send me a text message.

Woodland has a handicap league on wed nights that starts around six and random draw doubles every sunday morning that starts around 1030. Hope to see you out there sometime.
bulldoggin
Bogey Poster

Postby dahig on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

finding myself with plenty of free time as of late......
would enjoy guiding you thru a fantastic course over here in centralia.
check us out www.centraliadiscgolf.com
we're about 45 min. east of collinsville.
ask some other players,they'll tell you about how much fun the foundation park courses are.
jason hohman plays over here.
(we have two: 9hole rec./18 hole champ)
just let me know when you can come out (618)-322-4975
dahig
Bogey Poster

Return to Matches, Meetups, Bag Tags and Brags