group to golf with?

Set up matches/meets, talk tags, and brag about your DG exploits

group to golf with?

Postby mlevart on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 pm

I want to get back into DG and I used to play weekly although it was about 10 years ago. I am looking for a group to join that play regularly. The problem is that I live in Wright City Missouri so I prefer not to drive farther than west county. I will travel for tournaments however. If you have an open spot in your group or know of anyone who does, I would love to tag along.
Mikes Mayhem
mlevart
Bogey Poster

Re: group to golf with?

Postby gflap on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 am

Come to Quail Ridge today at around 330 to 400 as we have 2nd week of league with a few openings for partners. 25 dollars per man. We meet at pavilion # 2. Ask for Greg or Andy. Otherwise, someone is always out there trying to get a round in. Also, look at the kiosk by the practice basket tee and you will find all the info regarding local tournaments.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Re: group to golf with?

Postby mlevart on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:41 am

Thanks a bunch. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it today but Quail Ridge would be perfect for me so I hope to be out there by next week. Thanks
Mikes Mayhem
mlevart
Bogey Poster

A fun group to golf with!

Postby emptv on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:20 am

Disc Up Mike,
Sundays version of The Traveling LAKERS are on their west side swing now. We played last Sunday at Quail Ridge, and if things stay on schedule, we will be at Bluebird DGC in Ellisville next. Our weekday schedule (Thursdays) is just now starting the north county rounds, Souix, White Birch, Endi, CC.
It never cost to play, but up to $3 will get you a chance to win overall, skins, and/or hole-n-1. We are a singles, herd style, for fun league. It is our honor to welcome all players to the overall experience that is LAKER style disc golf. :mrgreen:
You can follow our adventures and schedule on the "ANNOUNCEMENTS" tab.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Return to Matches, Meetups, Bag Tags and Brags