directions to QR

Wentzville, MO

directions to QR

Postby REDARMY on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 am

the pdga site says stay on the service road until it ends (while its still going west), but according to the coordinates and where those coordinates show up on google maps, one needs to turn southeast onto bluestream way and follow that for a bit until you get to the course.

what gives?

is the course right at the end of quail ridge parkway/south 70 service road, OR do you need to do a 180 just before the end of the serivce road to get onto bluestream?
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Re: directions to QR

Postby Golfer X on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:31 pm

REDARMY wrote:is the course right at the end of quail ridge parkway/south 70 service road, OR do you need to do a 180 just before the end of the serivce road to get onto bluestream?

Not exactly a 180, more like two proximate 90s. You make a left into the park off of Quail Ridge Pkwy. (there's a sign) at the top of the hill just before the sharp bend and then take an almost immediate left onto Bluestream Way.
Golfer X
Par Poster

Re: directions to QR

Postby REDARMY on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Golfer X wrote:
REDARMY wrote:is the course right at the end of quail ridge parkway/south 70 service road, OR do you need to do a 180 just before the end of the serivce road to get onto bluestream?

Not exactly a 180, more like two proximate 90s. You make a left into the park off of Quail Ridge Pkwy. (there's a sign) at the top of the hill just before the sharp bend and then take an almost immediate left onto Bluestream Way.

thanks, that's what i needed to know.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Return to Quail Ridge Park