LAKERSFEST: July 24, 2010

Moscow Mills, MO

LAKERSFEST: July 24, 2010

Postby emptv on Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 am

Come on out and camp at the ranch. Bring your tent or use the bunkhouses that are provided. Full facilities are available for your use as part of the fee. Show up any time after 3pm (15:00) and depart by 11:00 am Sunday.
The cost is just $20, $30 for golfers playing in the $$ glow round with $15 going to the owner of El Shaddia for fees. A band, camping, disc golf, KAN-JAM, fishing, swimming, bonfires, a watermelon eating contest, wiffle ball, and a silent auction, all built around a nearly full moon! A great time is just waiting for you, at the ranch.
Play the course before and after the glow round as much as you want! Some of the Centralia DGC will be coming and they will be bringing their basket lights and if you have not played a round with these lighting up the baskets, you will be very impressed with the quality and ability of these to light up just what is needed. I believe that each setup has 48 led lights! These are friendlier to the environment as they can be reused as compared to glow-sticks. Go Green whenever you can!!
For the glow-round we are leaning towards a glow random draw doubles format. Payouts will be LAKERS style of all cash, no plastic or vouchers. There will be one division with payouts for varied spots. An example of payouts might be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 13th, 14th, 15th, 26th 27th, and 33rd, which would make for 9 payouts for this example @ $10 per golfer, which would come from the $30 fees. This is all about having more fun. 2nd and 3rd shifters this is your chance to play when you are at your peak! We would probably tee off for this around 22:30 (that is 10:30 pm) and enjoy the band and party first. Bringing your own food and beverages is highly recommended, as more than likely it will not be supplied and markets are +10 miles away.
Bryan, the owner of El Shaddia, has stated that alcohol is not permitted at the ranch, so if libations are spotted they will be confiscated and returned when exiting the property. Please show some respect for other people’s property and do what is requested. Nobody wants to be the person to mess this up. If we follow the few rules and leave the ranch nicer than when we got there, we will be able to do this again next year, bigger and better. Bryan will probably keep the grass at a nice level for that event and has asked that I try and give him some idea of the amount of people that would be interested in showing up, so if you are interested in playing please let me know by sending me a email, or giving me a call. You can also let any LAKER know and they can get the info to me. No pre payment is needed; just a rough head count is all that is being requested.

8-)
Last edited by emptv on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
LAKERSwhere? = custom embroidery

The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $132/$19
Sweeps= $10/$0
Fun= $149
emptv
Ace Poster

Re: LAKERSFEST: July 24, 2010

Postby WestPlexer on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 pm

I will come and help you run the Fest if you need the help since I am not a night flyer. Whatever I can do to help! You name it amd I will give you a hand! Come on you people out there let's PLAY! This sounds like a fun time for all! If you don't want to play come on out like me and cheer on all those who do! I think if I am in any way able, I will play a round on Sunday am before we have to break camp.
LAKER!
Where did the basket go to now?!
Rick
[color=#BF40FF][/color] RCF Tag#293
St. Charles Club Tag #75
WestPlexer
Bogey Poster

Re: LAKERSFEST: July 24, 2010

Postby emptv on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 am

Disc up,
As the full moon approaches, so does LAKERSFEST!!

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
LAKERSwhere? = custom embroidery

The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $132/$19
Sweeps= $10/$0
Fun= $149
emptv