2010 Summer Tues. Leagues

Lemay/Mehlville, MO

2010 Summer Tues. Leagues

Postby Sparks on Mon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new to disc golf leagues and I wanted to get in a summer league at jb. Tuesday Nights will work the best with my work schedule, but i had a few questions.
1) I've never been in a league before so can someone help me with the procedures & Do's/Dont's.
2) How much is the league per week, what time, and I'm alone (so I need a partner unless it's singles)?
3) How will i be put into a division? I'm not new to disc golf and average between +3 to -7 at JB.
I'm sure many of these questions are already answered on the forums, so if anyone could point me in the right direction...that would be great! :) I hope to learn a few new things and honne in my technique.

Thanks,
-Sparks (Nick)
Sparks

Re: 2010 Summer Tues. Leagues

Postby MADDISC on Wed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Hey Nick we play every tuesday It is bring your partner doubles. If you do not have a partner you can show up next week for our pizza party and for the sum of 5 bucks you will be in for the safari 9hole and the pizza party immediatly following. The summer league starts 5-18-10. Usually we tee off before 5:30 so if you get there early greg will send you out on a card with whoever is ready. It costs 20 dollars for 8 weeks with 5bucks
each week for the ace pool and 2 2dollar ctp's which are 50-50 usually you win around 30 or 40 dollars if you hit a 50-50.If you come to the pizza party and play in the safari 9 you might meet someone who is also looking for a partner. Any other questions please feel free to call.
Mark D 314-713-8640
MADDISC
Ace Poster

Return to Jefferson Barracks