what tournament

Festus, MO

what tournament

Postby DISC N TWEEK on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 pm

i heard a rumor from a buddy. he said there might be a tournament this week at west city. all he knew was the jefferson county sharpshooters was hosting the event.

i just want to know is this true if so when? where? $$$$$$$$

if not it would be cool if there was a tournament.
DISC N TWEEK
Par Poster

Re: what tournament

Postby Chris K on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 am

The next tournament on the schedule is the;
Headache Bowl
01/01/10 (looks kinda special)
Woodland Park, Il.

Please let us know if you hear of a sooner tournament. We'll post the flyer and help you/them promote it.

This is Collinsville's Club Championships where you can also sign up for their club, The Sourthern Illinois Chain Gang, for the entry fee of $20.
This is a 'must do' event as I have personally been involved with this tournament since it's inception. The hospitality that Collinsville shows their golfers is what we are trying to copy. One day,,,maybe.

Next is the 1st Winter Series Tournament; No Wimps No Whiners
01/03/10
Sunday
Creve Coeur Park, MO.

This is the 1st of 4 tournaments in which our club gives back to the community and raises money for the local Food Bank. Last year we raised $3500 and .25 tons of food. Come support those that have less than you do and have fun doing it.

The 2010 Club Schedule should be posted by now at all area golf courses. Please contact your course captain if the schedule is not properly placed.

One final note; check the website for changes to the schedule as events are not cast in concrete.

Chris K
Chris K
Ace Poster

Re: what tournament

Postby discdork on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 am

contact joe mckee theres a tourny in the future but not this week but it will be nice i believe a member ship drive with some cool prizes but any way yah talk to joe i dont want to put any non 100% positive stuff on here
johnnys in the basement mixin up the medicine im on the pavement thinkin about the goverment
discdork
Birdie Poster

Return to West City Park