Pin placements

Florissant, MO

Re: Pin placements

Postby disctosser on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Hole 17bB is outstanding lets play it for a while and see how it does. Now i would love to see hole 10 in the D placement they tell me its a good shot it would be nice to see it some time. Thanks F.A. for all the hard work you put in.
disctosser
Bogey Poster

Postby scorekeeper on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 am

Hello to all disc golfers;
If this is a good thread to post pin placements, I will do my best to keep Sioux Passage pin locations up to date for all to read. I will also say that I did not get a chance to play a round while the 17 B location was in play. So everyone has a chance ,I am going to move 17 back to the B pin placement for a bit. Hope you like it ! :ugeek: PEACE
MKPH #1 KREWE in STL. R .C. F. 2014 TAG # 411
Illinois Chain Gang # ?
FUN METER #1
scorekeeper
Birdie Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 pm

scorekeeper wrote:Hello to all disc golfers;
If this is a good thread to post pin placements, I will do my best to keep Sioux Passage pin locations up to date for all to read. I will also say that I did not get a chance to play a round while the 17 B location was in play. So everyone has a chance ,I am going to move 17 back to the B pin placement for a bit. Hope you like it ! :ugeek: PEACE

SWEET! Thanks F.A.! 8-)
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby Throw&Hope on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Just want to say thanks to whomever put up the scorecard showing pin location and modified pars on the sign board. While it didn't help my game, I like it. Keep up the good work!

And to cast my "vote"...I liked 17B as well. A fun placement. Now, if we could just get rid of all that tall stuff on 18. :P
Throw&Hope
Bogey Poster

Postby scorekeeper on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 am

Hey, As of sunday Sept. 6th, Disc golfers coming to Sioux Passage should check the kiosk for the latest pin placements. You will find a helpfull pin location chart so you will be able to mark your scorecard before you start your round . Hole # Pin location , and Par for each hole. Hope this helps Good Luck and Have FUN. :ugeek: PEACE
Illinois Chain Gang # ?
FUN METER #1
scorekeeper
Birdie Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am

Lots of pin placements moved, I'm guessing to get ready for the Holly Daze next Sat., the 12th. Almost all moves were good to see!!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby scorekeeper on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey Jeff , I will have to send that THANK YOU for the PIN locations to CHRIS ALBANESE and ZACK WILLIAMS !
Bout time the youngters start helping, and I am a LUCKY DAD to share a sport that is as COOL as DISC GOLF with Chris . MAN can that kid CRUSH a DISC.His PUTTING is coming along too !
:ugeek: PEACE
Illinois Chain Gang # ?
FUN METER #1
scorekeeper
Birdie Poster

Postby rondisc on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 pm

scorekeeper wrote:Hey Jeff , I will have to send that THANK YOU for the PIN locations to CHRIS ALBANESE and ZACK WILLIAMS !
Bout time the youngters start helping, and I am a LUCKY DAD to share a sport that is as COOL as DISC GOLF with Chris . MAN can that kid CRUSH a DISC.His PUTTING is coming along too !
:ugeek: PEACE

FPA,
I agree the young one of the ALB family is getting good at the game. Have fun tomorrow, I have to work.

To all have fun tomorrow.

Peace
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby DISC N TWEEK on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:59 am

I havent been out to sioux since the club championships. how is the course set i dont need a brake down of each hole. i just want to know long, short, mixed. any help will be appreciated.

I will see everyone there tommorow. and good luck!

jeff mccluskey
DISC N TWEEK
Par Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 am

DISC N TWEEK wrote:I havent been out to sioux since the club championships. how is the course set i dont need a brake down of each hole. i just want to know long, short, mixed. any help will be appreciated.

I will see everyone there tommorow. and good luck!

jeff mccluskey

The course is a mixture but it is leaning towards being set up short right now. As a matter of fact, par might only be 59 or 60. Not many holes (if any) set up long.
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Sioux Passage Park