GMT

ask questions, get answers, & find info about the RCF website/forums

GMT

Postby rondisc on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Is this site still set up on GMT, I believe this is correct. Anyway to fix, so correct times are posted?

Peace,
RonSTL
16479
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 am

Re: GMT

Postby gottagothrow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 am

My times are shown correctly.... go into your user control panel and change your settings if they are wrong.

When I get time this weekend, I will take a look at it again...

Anyone else besides mr. smilies have issues with the times being wrong?

DD
Remember, there is no disc.
http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/
Tag # 1 (in my imaginary world)
PDGA # 26478 rating 935
38.517136°N, 090.280311°W
User avatar
gottagothrow
Birdie Poster
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: 38.517137°, -090.280312°

Re: GMT

Postby gottagothrow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 am

:lol: I was able to :shock: check a few minutes ago :geek: ... the Message Board :? globel time is correct. :roll:
:|
;)
and for good measure :lol:
Remember, there is no disc.
http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/
Tag # 1 (in my imaginary world)
PDGA # 26478 rating 935
38.517136°N, 090.280311°W
User avatar
gottagothrow
Birdie Poster
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: 38.517137°, -090.280312°

Re: GMT

Postby rondisc on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm

gottagothrow wrote:My times are shown correctly.... go into your user control panel and change your settings if they are wrong.

When I get time this weekend, I will take a look at it again...

Anyone else besides mr. smilies have issues with the times being wrong?

DD



Thanks DD I will.
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 am

Re: GMT

Postby rondisc on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 pm

rondisc wrote:
gottagothrow wrote:My times are shown correctly.... go into your user control panel and change your settings if they are wrong.

When I get time this weekend, I will take a look at it again...

Anyone else besides mr. smilies have issues with the times being wrong?

DD



Thanks DD I will.


DD am I missing something? I am at work and my work clock says 12:17 not 6:17pm. GMT Central standard time.
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 am

Re: GMT

Postby gottagothrow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:28 pm

rondisc wrote:...am I missing something?...


Do I really have to answer that?

There is a setting in your "User Control Panel" to change said time display.
Look under "Board Preferences" and change your "My timezone" setting to GMT - 6 hours Central Standard Time.

DD
Remember, there is no disc.
http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/
Tag # 1 (in my imaginary world)
PDGA # 26478 rating 935
38.517136°N, 090.280311°W
User avatar
gottagothrow
Birdie Poster
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: 38.517137°, -090.280312°

Re: GMT

Postby rondisc on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:14 pm

I see DD thanks, never even thought about that. What about the average person?
Can the club make this global?
Thoughts
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 am

Re: GMT

Postby rondisc on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm

rondisc wrote:I see DD thanks, never even thought about that. What about the average person?
Can the club make this global?
Thoughts



and didn't save

One more button I missed. This definitely needs to be global.
RR
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 am


Return to Website/Message Board Info and Q & A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron