All things related to the 2 courses in Carlyle
Carlyle City Park: http://pdga.com/course-details?id=197
Coles Creek: http://pdga.com/course-details?id=2732
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Re: Carlyle Disc Golf: Carlyle, Ill.

Postby DISC N JEFF on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 pm

I have played both of these courses. Me and a buddy was the first to play cole creek about a year ago.
the course is a small nine hole course. it sits just off the beach. The fairways or just a little to wooded as far as overhanging branches. I is a good trip for the family or BBQ.

The course in town is a little bit bigger. Most fairways or pretty open shots besides for the hills.
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Postby WoodRiverChainBanger on Wed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Gonna be in that area Memorial weekend has anyone played the city park or coles creek this year? are they in playing condition? how far apart are they from each other? any info on these two parks will be helpful. Thanks,WRCB
WoodRiverChainBanger
Bogey Poster

Postby DISC N JEFF on Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm

I have played both courses a couple of times this year. Both have been well maintained. From the town to coles creek its about 15 to 20 minutes away. I not for sure but I might be camping at coles creek that weekened. I will know for sure by this friday. So we might be able to get a round in or two at both courses. What is your name? Im Jeff Mccluskey? If your interested let me know.
WoodRiverChainBanger wrote:Gonna be in that area Memorial weekend has anyone played the city park or coles creek this year? are they in playing condition? how far apart are they from each other? any info on these two parks will be helpful. Thanks,WRCB
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Postby WoodRiverChainBanger on Fri May 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey Jeff, my name is Bill Ennis 8-) id like to play just 9 at both courses , like to start about 8:00am on saturday cant be gone all day , wifey wont like that :evil: leave me a post if your down with that and we"ll exchange numbers. :mrgreen:
WoodRiverChainBanger
Bogey Poster

Postby hohman on Sat May 16, 2009 4:17 am

Jeff, I grew up in Carlyle and most of my game I attribute to playing that course everyday. Though this is my "home" course and I love it I would suggest that if you only have one day to play disc while being over there that you should drive the twenty minutes to Centralia and play the best course in the bi-state area.
Jason Hohman
PDGA #27508
hohman
Par Poster

Postby DISC N JEFF on Tue May 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey Bill sorry it took four days to get back to you. I will be at carlye this weekened. I will be camping at either coles creek or hazlett. I will be up for some golf.If your still interested call me at 314-740-6545. I can meet you at the course in town then you can follow me to coles creek if you dont know were it is. Hit me back.
WoodRiverChainBanger wrote:Hey Jeff, my name is Bill Ennis 8-) id like to play just 9 at both courses , like to start about 8:00am on saturday cant be gone all day , wifey wont like that :evil: leave me a post if your down with that and we"ll exchange numbers. :mrgreen:
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Return to Other Illinois Courses