River City Flyers *Elections*

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Re: River City Flyers *Elections*

Postby mkane on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 am

That is spelled Eric Twedell when you see it on the ballot.
mkane
Ace Poster

Postby manager on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:38 pm

mkane wrote:That is spelled Eric Twedell when you see it on the ballot.

Corrected.
My apologies, I copied and pasted from a different document and didn't check it over.
manager
Site Admin

Voting continues for a few more days.

Postby manager on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:26 pm

All,
Just a reminder, that if you join the club in the next few days, you can still vote for the 2010 club officers. This will only be done until Sunday Oct. 18th. If you pay to join, you can vote by email to RCFDiscgolf at gmail dot com if you do so by Oct. 18th. Be sure to include your name in this email for your vote to count.
Once your 2010 membership has been confirmed, your vote will be added to the others.
Keep in mind, that your name will be required in the email to assure your vote is only cast once.
Sorry if the loss of anonymity causes concern. We felt that adding this option for those that were not able to attend the CC this past weekend was important. This method provides those members a voice (vote) for 2010.

Thanks.
manager
Site Admin

Postby listen4chains on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey everyone. been out of circulation a bit due to life change/wife change. needed to address an issue with my past. Whatever happened in the past is irrelevant, yesterday don't mean shit. period. quit living in the past, move on, and get on with your life. Go through a divorce and you will know what i mean. So, once again, I must apologize for what transpired with my friend Greg Kuehn. Greg, I am so sorry that I let our friendship dissipate to such a point that I took things to such an extent that I did.To anyone reading this, I understand your trepidation at my wanting to become involved in promoting this sport when I have shown that kind of poor behavior.

I feel that I have changed, via actions and not just words. I feel everyone deserves another chance after he or she has shown a willingness to change or to improve, and whether you voted for me, or not, I know that going forward, I will be a different guy than what I once may have been, which was an arrogant jerk, and I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

Shane C., even if you did not have all the facts correct, you did bring up some valid points, so I am writing this in response, maybe too late to matter, but so what> if you have further questions of me, feel free to ask them of me, I deserve a slice of humble pie for what I have done. But enough is enough, can we just move on already? Thanks for your time. Eric :)
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Postby forehand on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:12 pm

listen4chains wrote:Hey everyone. been out of circulation a bit due to life change/wife change. needed to address an issue with my past. Whatever happened in the past is irrelevant, yesterday don't mean shit. period. quit living in the past, move on, and get on with your life. Go through a divorce and you will know what i mean. So, once again, I must apologize for what transpired with my friend Greg Kuehn. Greg, I am so sorry that I let our friendship dissipate to such a point that I took things to such an extent that I did.To anyone reading this, I understand your trepidation at my wanting to become involved in promoting this sport when I have shown that kind of poor behavior.

I feel that I have changed, via actions and not just words. I feel everyone deserves another chance after he or she has shown a willingness to change or to improve, and whether you voted for me, or not, I know that going forward, I will be a different guy than what I once may have been, which was an arrogant jerk, and I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

Shane C., even if you did not have all the facts correct, you did bring up some valid points, so I am writing this in response, maybe too late to matter, but so what> if you have further questions of me, feel free to ask them of me, I deserve a slice of humble pie for what I have done. But enough is enough, can we just move on already? Thanks for your time. Eric :)

What did u do?
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

Elections are now CLOSED

Postby manager on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 am

We will tally the votes and post the results as soon as we can. (Hopefully tonight or early tomorrow).

Thanks to all who ran for office as well as those that have joined the club.

Just a quick count of the ballots after the 1st round on Sunday, there were over 100 votes.
I believe we have at least 140 member. That is a GREAT sign that the members care about our club.

Thank you.
manager
Site Admin

Election results. FINAL ! ! !

Postby manager on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:00 pm

The following positions were uncontested, so obviously, the sole candidate that was running, won.

President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary.

There were, of course, votes cast for all those listed above. If anyone desires the ACTUAL number of votes cast, including the write-ins, I will be more than happy to provide those numbers to those who ask for them.

The other positions were for the THREE available Operations / At Large positions.
There were a total of 6 candidates on the ballot.

Here are those results:

73 votes Winner Greg (Doh) Dohogne
29 votes Mike Hollingshead
78 votes Winner Jim (Red) Keenan
50 votes Winner Chris Lane
35 votes Roger Reyes
24 votes Eric Twedell

Write-ins:
1 Dan Schister
1 Ryan Phillips
1 David McCormack
1 Chris Boro

With these results, your 2010 RCF Board is as follows:

President: Chris Kinsella

Vice-President: Bob Waidmann

Treasurer: Steve Kleiber

Secretary: Dan Doke

The Three Operations / At Large club officers are:

Jim (Red) Keenan

Greg (Doh) Dohogne

Chris Lane

Thanks for your club membership and all the votes cast.

Signed,
The Board
manager
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion