River City Flyers *Elections*

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Re: River City Flyers *Elections*

Postby f-b-i- on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 pm

hey stiff back when ron m was in the club there was not one single by law. also back in the day only elected officals could vote on any thing that needed to be voted on. were you ever at any of those meetings. i was at many of those meetings. i never got to vote on anything while at a club meeting. if the disc golf promoter you are trying to aviod nameing is dave mac you should realize he has done more for disc golf in st louis than everybody else combined.

rog
f-b-i-
Bogey Poster

Postby Working Stiff on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 am

f-b-i- wrote:were you ever at any of those meetings. i was at many of those meetings.
I missed one meeting in five years.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Postby f-b-i- on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

who are you
f-b-i-
Bogey Poster

Postby Working Stiff on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:49 pm

f-b-i- wrote:who are you
Scott Kickbusch.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

LAST CALL: River City Flyers *Elections*

Postby manager on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:43 pm

The Board has decided to close nominations for the elections in one week.
So Sept. 28th is the last day you can add yourself to the election ballot. "Write-ins"
are still possible, but to be listed on the actual ballot, you must submit your name by next Monday.
manager
Site Admin

Postby mkane on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Where are we at?
Could you please list the current candidates and the positions they are seeking.
Or is there another spot to see this?

Thanks
mkane
Ace Poster

Postby manager on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:34 pm

mkane wrote:Where are we at?
Could you please list the current candidates and the positions they are seeking.
Or is there another spot to see this?

Thanks

As requested:

These are the current positions and major duties.

President – Provides leadership, focus, purpose and global direction for the organization as a whole. Implements Club directives through delegating authority and responsibility amongst Club officers. (Current [Acting] President: Bob Waidmann)
Vice President – Assists the president with all Club directives, decision processes and projects. Implements Club directives through delegating authority amongst Club officers. (Current VP: Bob Waidmann)
Treasurer – Handles all financial responsibilities within the organization. Also manages the Club inventory and assets as well as tax and legal records in cooperation with the Secretary. (Current Treasurer: Steve Kleiber)
Secretary – Responsible for all aspects of information collection and distribution. Maintains all Member, Event, financial and legal records. (Current Secretary: Andy Majesky)
THREE Operations (or At Large) Positions Available – Assists President with all Club directives. Communicates with Club vendors, members, sponsors and Parks representatives. (Current Operations: Chris Kinsella and Dave McCormack)

These are the candidates so far.
(Remember, nominations will be accepted until Monday the 28th):

President
– Chris Kinsella

Vice President
– Bob Waidmann

Treasurer
– Steve Kleiber

Secretary
– Dan Doke

THREE Operations / At Large
– Chris Lane, Jerry Barklage (not confirmed yet), Eric Twedell, and Greg Dohogne, Roger Reyes.
(The top three votes are elected.)

David McCormack is now the Endicott Course Captain due to Chris Lang resigning.

When the nomination period closes, I will make a post that only lists the positions
and candidates for all to see clearly.

Thanks

* Edit * Added Roger Reyes for Operations / At Large
manager
Site Admin

Postby REDARMY on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

bruce and i talked about this briefly at laker league on sunday, but if there is some position available below the three at large/operations people, i'd like to sign up.

i know it's too late in the process (both this year and since the club has started) to give this role an official title (or make it an elected or appointed position), but i'd like to get involved in the process at some lower level to see how everything works.

my qualifications? Zero. never been president of anything before and i don't have an MBA, just a passion for the game and ideas i think i can contribute. But i'd like to get my foot in the door in some form.

Mike
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby manager on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Just an FYI.
I am going to make a post soon that will be on the Official Ballot.
There are SEVERAL people running for Operations / At Large.
manager
Site Admin

Final Ballot for Club Championship Elections

Postby manager on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 pm

manager wrote:Official Ballot Candidates

As requested here are the current positions and the Ballot Candidates that are on the 2010 Ballot:

These are the current positions and major duties.

President – Provides leadership, focus, purpose and global direction for the organization as a whole. Implements Club directives through delegating authority and responsibility amongst Club officers. (Current [Acting] President: Bob Waidmann)
Vice President – Assists the president with all Club directives, decision processes and projects. Implements Club directives through delegating authority amongst Club officers. (Current VP: Bob Waidmann)
Treasurer – Handles all financial responsibilities within the organization. Also manages the Club inventory and assets as well as tax and legal records in cooperation with the Secretary. (Current Treasurer: Steve Kleiber)
Secretary – Responsible for all aspects of information collection and distribution. Maintains all Member, Event, financial and legal records. (Current Secretary: Andy Majesky)
THREE Operations (or At Large) Positions Available – Assists President with all Club directives. Communicates with Club vendors, members, sponsors and Parks representatives. (Current Operations: Chris Kinsella and Dave McCormack)

These are the candidates.

President
– Chris Kinsella

Vice President
– Bob Waidmann

Treasurer
– Steve Kleiber

Secretary
– Dan Doke

THREE Operations / At Large
– Greg Dohogne, Mike Hollingshead, Red Keenan, Chris Lane, Roger Reyes, and Eric Twedell
(The candidates with the three highest votes are elected.)
manager
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion