New Year's Resolutions

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

New Year's Resolutions

Postby Golfer X on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:05 pm

I figure the Q & A forum is as good as any to ask: What's yours?

In the Nike Spirit of good faith, I'll show you mine first.

To keep keeping my '08 resolution of no lay-ups. If my disc ain't in the basket at the end of its flight, it darn well better be on the distant side or it's a flagon full of fermented fecal failure as far as I'm concerned.

More rollers off the tee, especially on holes where a roller would be magnificently and malignantly inappropriate to throw. As I keep score in raised eyebrows, this will be a good start.

Of all the things I throw on a golf course, from 86 Mold Softies to sickly overstable Spirits, I think I will take a page from the pros and throw more hissy-fits. This too should increase the eyebrow total.

And lastly and perhaps most importantly, I intend to cultivate an awe inspiring cowlick. Besides the obvious fashion advantage and inherent sexual magnetism, a well maintained cowlick can be used as an aiming device and until the PDGA specifically prohibits them (as is inevitable for their performance enhancing attributes unavailable to the depilated) I will continue to avail myself of the seemingly magical properties of the cowlick both on and off the links.
Golfer X
Par Poster

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Postby rondisc on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:06 pm

X
you and i are on the same page. It was total fun at the HAbowl. Wondering if you could not just get up on time :twisted: It was total fun :D

Peace
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Return to General DG Talk