mkane wrote:Where are we at?
Could you please list the current candidates and the positions they are seeking.
Or is there another spot to see this?
These are the current positions and major duties.President
– Provides leadership, focus, purpose and global direction for the organization as a whole. Implements Club directives through delegating authority and responsibility amongst Club officers. (Current [Acting] President: Bob Waidmann
– Assists the president with all Club directives, decision processes and projects. Implements Club directives through delegating authority amongst Club officers. (Current VP: Bob Waidmann
– Handles all financial responsibilities within the organization. Also manages the Club inventory and assets as well as tax and legal records in cooperation with the Secretary. (Current Treasurer: Steve Kleiber)Secretary
– Responsible for all aspects of information collection and distribution. Maintains all Member, Event, financial and legal records. (Current Secretary: Andy Majesky
)THREE Operations (or At Large) Positions Available
– Assists President with all Club directives. Communicates with Club vendors, members, sponsors and Parks representatives. (Current Operations: Chris Kinsella and Dave McCormack
These are the candidates so far.
(Remember, nominations will be accepted until Monday the 28th):President
– Chris KinsellaVice President
– Bob WaidmannTreasurer
– Steve KleiberSecretary
– Dan DokeTHREE Operations / At Large
– Chris Lane, Jerry Barklage (not confirmed yet), Eric Twedell, and Greg Dohogne, Roger Reyes.(The top three votes are elected.)
David McCormack is now the Endicott Course Captain due to Chris Lang resigning.
When the nomination period closes, I will make a post that only lists the positions
and candidates for all to see clearly.
* Edit * Added Roger Reyes for Operations / At Large