JB Fall League Info
- I have the remaining plaques for the Summer League. If you came in 3rd place in your division (or tied for it) you have a plaque waiting for you. If you won your division (or tied for it) in the Gateway 1-Disc Challenge you also have a plaque waiting for you.
- If you did not receive your payout our club voucher (everyone gets one), please ask me for it. I have them ready for you.
- Once again, I will be dividing the field into 3 divisions. This split will happen after Week 6. I will be using a rating system to figure out the splits. This should eliminate any confusion.
- NEW RULE – I will not be allowing substitute players this league. If your partner can’t make it, you have to play CALI style. If you are unsure what this means, please feel free to ask. If both of you can’t make it, you will receive a score of 126 for the week. Because of this change, every group is getting 2 drop weeks
- The Fall League’s Ace Pool will start off at $130! There will be some short holes each week. Make sure you get in!
- Your league dues ($20) must be paid in full by Week 5. I am instituting a no exceptions $5 penalty to all individuals that fail to do so.
- There will be 2 FREE CTP’s each week! Everyone gets to play for this. This will be in addition to the 2 - 50/50 holes. Before you put your name on a 50/50 flag, please be sure you paid for the right to do so.
- If you are the last card to play a CTP or 50/50 hole, please bring the flag in.
- Otherwise, I think everything else stays the same from previous leagues.
- Shoot well, have fun, and stay safe!