Boating Day Anyone???

Unrelated to disc golf

Boating Day Anyone???

Postby emptv on Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 am

Disc up,
:idea: Here's an idea :!:
If anyone would be interested in going for a ride on Lake Saint Louis for a day of sun & fun I am open to the weekend of the 30/31 of May, this is not a disc golf boating trip that is usually in the late summer/early fall.
I would like to try and do this 1 weekend a month throughout the summer, perhaps the 3rd weekend. I have a 24' pontoon with a walk on top that is 8' x 10'. It has a small 40 hp engine so there is no chance of pulling tubers or skiers, but lots of opertunities to tan, fish, swim, party, and shoot the bull. The boat can hold about 2300 lbs. so figure 200 lbs. per person, plus gear, and we can probaly have 11 probaly no more than 12 crew members. We could make this a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour. Maybe we will have a fateful trip, experience a storm, wash up to the island, without a single luxury. Ooh, I am sorry about plagerizing, but it is to much fun to stop. Anyway, if anyone is interested just post, pm or call me about which day is better and what time is good for you as I want to be out on the lake for most of the weekend.

Come out, get wet, have FUN!!!

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $199/$112
Sweeps= $5/$16
Fun= $378
emptv
Ace Poster

Re: Boating Day Anyone???

Postby REDARMY on Fri May 15, 2009 1:17 am

i dont know if i can make it but i'd sure like to. sounds fun!
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby emoney on Sun May 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Fish up,

Yeayah!!! I want to come along and fish. The ol' ladies son was catching sum WHOPPER sunfish at the island there the other day with cheese and i would like to go out to the big water and try some things. Keep in touch and i will let you know the sooner we get to that weekend!!
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Postby emptv on Wed May 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Disc up,
Due to problems with my fuel flow, the boating trip will have to be put back a week or two. :( This means 2 weekends in June! :D It seems that all boat repair services are busy all week and can't get to it until next week. Oh well, the joys of boat ownership, !st problem in 3 years. I guess I was due, updates to come.
Sorry :cry:

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $199/$112
Sweeps= $5/$16
Fun= $378
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby emptv on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Disc up,
The boat engine now runs like a fat person from exercise! :lol: Seems that there was a gas flow problem with the lower carb? A few hundred $$ and we are good to go. It looks like maybe after disc golf on Sunday July 5, 2009, we can hit the waves for some sun & fun after LAKER LEAGUE. I hope to be at tourneyments on the following 2 weekends so maybe we can do a weekend on July 25-26, but if my schedule changes then we might be able to get out even sooner. I will keep a update on this posting and feel free to ask about times & availability to see Beautifu Lake Saint Louis from the water and get a closeup look at the 35,000 foot Big House being built on the lake.
Come out and sun, drink, fish, relax, and eat. All for the cost of.....FREE.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
Ace= $199/$112
Sweeps= $5/$16
Fun= $378
emptv
Ace Poster