Disc courses to play

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

Disc courses to play

Postby Hans on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 am

I will be in St.Louis the 25th thru 28th staying near Forest Park...If anyone has a suggestion as where to play int that area or a must play course in St. Louis, Please let me know here. It would be greatly appreciated. I will for one round have two kids with me, so an easy course might help too. Thanks to who replies!!
Hans
Bogey Poster

Re: Disc courses to play

Postby forehand on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 am

Hans wrote:I will be in St.Louis the 25th thru 28th staying near Forest Park...If anyone has a suggestion as where to play int that area or a must play course in St. Louis, Please let me know here. It would be greatly appreciated. I will for one round have two kids with me, so an easy course might help too. Thanks to who replies!!

I would suggest Jefferson Barracks and Sioux Passage,possible even endicott
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

Postby jaylewisstl on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Sioux is an awesome course, but very long and hilly and not much shade considering you've got a couple of young tagalongs.

I'd suggest Endicott or JB. Both are shorter and shadier. JB gets more traffic if you're looking for locals to play with, but Endicott is the easiest to get to from where you're staying. You just take Forest Park Parkway west to 170, then 170 north to St. Charles Rock Road. Go left onto St. Charles Rock, then an immediate right past the Quiktrip. The road will wrap around to the right and you'll see the park. Hole 1 is by the pavillion.

Go to youtube and do a search for "st louis open disc golf" if you want to see what some of the holes look like.
jaylewisstl
Bogey Poster

Postby Hans on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks for the info......We will enjoy!!!.................Go Cardinals!
Hans
Bogey Poster

Return to General DG Talk