Damage to the course?!?

Lemay/Mehlville, MO

Damage to the course?!?

Postby STARFIRE on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Played a round today and noticed on Hole 12 that there was trees limbs pushed back into the "hole". As I was looking for my disc I noticed that the B placement looked like it was ran over and was coming out of the ground. Once I got to 17's tee I noticed that the tree next to the C placement was split down the middle, maybe it had fallen over onto the B placement? Then they moved the fallen limbs into the "hole"???

You tell me.

By the way, whoever did the benches out there, great job! We could use your expertise down in Festus @ West City Park, we have no benches and the course is monstrous. That is our next goal after the other half of the tees get poured.
RCF #34
JCS #7
SCC #43
SICG #12
PDGA #33428
STARFIRE
Ace Poster

Re: Damage to the course?!?

Postby DISC N JEFF on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 pm

About two weeks ago a pretty intense storm rolled through. The tree next to c placement on 12 was blown over or struck by lightning. The B placement was damaged during the removal of this tree. We all have Mike Stephens to thank for the nice benches. They look great.
STARFIRE wrote:Played a round today and noticed on Hole 12 that there was trees limbs pushed back into the "hole". As I was looking for my disc I noticed that the B placement looked like it was ran over and was coming out of the ground. Once I got to 17's tee I noticed that the tree next to the C placement was split down the middle, maybe it had fallen over onto the B placement? Then they moved the fallen limbs into the "hole"???

You tell me.

By the way, whoever did the benches out there, great job! We could use your expertise down in Festus @ West City Park, we have no benches and the course is monstrous. That is our next goal after the other half of the tees get poured.
DISC N JEFF
Bogey Poster

Return to Jefferson Barracks