Login issues

ask questions, get answers, & find info about the RCF website/forums

Login issues

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 am

It's been happening often lately that I'll login, check the log me in automatically box, & two or three minutes later, I'm apparently NOT logged in & it shows me as a "guest"!!! :x Is ANYONE else having these sort of difficulties??? It's kind of frustrating to have to login twice in just a 15 minute or so span of checking out the message board! :!:
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Re: Login issues

Postby REDARMY on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 pm

have you checked your browser settings and/or the settings for the forum?

you say this is recent, but experience tells me that some checkbox got unchecked or something of the sort.

my apologies if you have computer experience, just trying to theorize.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:17 am

I don't know, the last couple of times I've been on the message board everything has been cool. I don't think I've done anything differently either. Oh well, whatever! :D
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Fri May 08, 2009 4:32 pm

This continues to be a problem at times, & I can't seem to figure out why! This doesn't happen to any one else out there?? I guess at least I'm getting on the message board, lot's of people can't seem to get on at all!!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 am

jeffthrow6892 wrote:This continues to be a problem at times, & I can't seem to figure out why! This doesn't happen to any one else out there?? I guess at least I'm getting on the message board, lot's of people can't seem to get on at all!!

check the thread below this one titled 'login issues' that i started for more info...., but no, you're not the only one, though i can't imagine the problem you had back in december is the same one thats getting people now.

the login issues i formerly had had been resolved, but whatever this new problem is is restricting my access to the site to be tween 24:00 and 10:00 hours or so.

Very weird...
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby listen4chains on Mon May 11, 2009 4:05 pm

I have had similar problems, whether it be pagewash or regular---either way it sucks ass, so I have previously suggested that you all figure a way to make this site harder for non-disc golfers to access....
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Return to Website/Message Board Info and Q & A