Just sayin hi...

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

Re: Just sayin hi...

Postby irwinje on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 pm

you don't necessairly have to be able to crush it to play the Sioux Passage league. It is a randow draw doubles league and the talent is usually pretty well divided. I always have discs and tags at league. We start at 10, but I'm usually late so 10:15 is not out of the question. C'mon out and give it a try, you never know, you might win. Last week, the winner was someone that showed up for the first time, you never know.
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:33 pm

sorry i haven't got back to this thread earlier....

scorekeeper, i assume you were the guy i was talking to under the pavillion before we tee'd off. sorry i couldn't plop down the $20, hopefully i will be able to next time by.

kaht, thanks for the directions :). odd thing is, i tried to follow the directions someone else posted in another thread; I never could find pearl street, so i just took washington to college. same concept as you posted, just a little more round-about. i still made it, so all the same :)

and irwinje, i don't wanna do like i did to brad on sunday at rockspring and have him make all the playable shots. of the 59 we took, we used 3 or 4 of mine :? . it's embarassing for me and i'm sure frustrating for him, but KUDOS to brad if anyone sees him for being such a good sport.
I just couldn't keep my hands warm enough to get any decent drives, and i don't have a big enough arm anyway...

if there's a sioux passage league day coming up and the temp is above 50, i'll be there for sure.

anyone else from sunday who is on here, thanks!, i had a blast even though the weather was miserable and so was I (game play and well-being alike)
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby disctosser on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:28 am

I to live in Florissant. S.P. is my home course and i throw there on sat. morning lea. i don/t have the big arm most have but i love the format anyway you need to come out and join us! Temps don/t matter its all about the fun and fellowship & making new friends that may last a life time. Come on out and join us soon.
disctosser
Bogey Poster

Postby D.W.G. on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:08 am

Just wanted to stop in and say "HI"... I live in Minnesota, and was playing a course a while back and found a disc from your group... The River City Flyers... It is a 2006 member disc, looks like a mid range, white with the Arch and "St.Louis Disc Golf - The River City Flyers" in multi colors on the front... Wanted to return it, but there was no number on it...
D.W.G.

Postby kaht on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:16 am

OMG!! that's my disc!!
kaht
Par Poster

Postby D.W.G. on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 pm

kaht wrote:OMG!! that's my disc!!

:lol: It is hanging in my room... :lol:
D.W.G.

Postby xlforlife on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 pm

mike where about in florissant i play sioux with matt r. and chris a. on a regular basis well probably play this week let me know if you want to
JESUS TAUGHT ME HOW TO PUTT

2011 TAG 6

C.A.B.#31
ANT#4 2009
ANT#2 2010

If you aint first your last
xlforlife
Par Poster

Postby REDARMY on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:31 pm

by the hazelwood junior high/walgreens/post office/fire station intersection of humes and shackelford.

i only play white birch so much because it's closer to my house than sioux and even closer to the restaurant i work at.

that all being said, i've played white birch so much in recent weeks, i'd love to get out to sioux.

my number is in the member's numbers thread; any weekday after 4:30 and whatever weekend days as long as it's above 50 degrees.

since the league at white birch starts tomorrow, that'd be a good enough excuse for me to play sioux tomorrow!

post up!
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to General DG Talk