Who is Red Army

Unrelated to disc golf

Who is Red Army

Postby raymandisc on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 pm

I've been asked "many o times" who Red Army is? We don't know. Mr. Army, would you like to reveil you name. Were asking. Thanks.. :?:
"I want a name when I loose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me DFL"
raymandisc
Birdie Poster

Re: Who is Red Army

Postby listen4chains on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

His name is MIKEY, and he likes it!
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Postby REDARMY on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 pm

???

it's Mike, same as in my signature and the numbers thread i started....

i must be missing something
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby raymandisc on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:17 am

What missing is your last name. Maybe Oliveros, Stephens, Reyes, Roberts, Myers, Jordon? Inquiring minds want to know. See ya.. :o
"I want a name when I loose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me DFL"
raymandisc
Birdie Poster

Postby REDARMY on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Hollingshead ( just a little bit of german in the blood line there :) )

If you've had lunch at Cannoli's in Florissant in the past 4 years, I cooked it for ya.

i'm still curious what all the fuss is about though...
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby Lazerface on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Calm down army-boy nobody's conspiring here. In our club we like to know the names of all our members; that way we can develop a truly tight-knit disc golf community. This helps out when we need to all come together in order to push our club, or disc golf in general, further along in St. Louis. My name is Jim Misuraca, aka Lazerface. You may have read my posts and mistaken me for a confused and immature idiot. But in all reality I am a hilarious, creative, and bright man. I am also modest.

People are wondering who you are because you have a lot to say. You seem to want to be involved, and I think the club could use all the help they can get. There are just too many hypocrites like me who wine, wine, wine, but never work to change anything. Don't let yourself be like me; it is stressful being that smart and funny. Trust me.

Look forward to throwing disc with you

Jim Misuraca
Lazerface.
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Postby forehand on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:14 am

Lazerface wrote:Calm down army-boy nobody's conspiring here. In our club we like to know the names of all our members; that way we can develop a truly tight-knit disc golf community. This helps out when we need to all come together in order to push our club, or disc golf in general, further along in St. Louis. My name is Jim Misuraca, aka Lazerface. You may have read my posts and mistaken me for a confused and immature idiot. But in all reality I am a hilarious, creative, and bright man. I am also modest.

People are wondering who you are because you have a lot to say. You seem to want to be involved, and I think the club could use all the help they can get. There are just too many hypocrites like me who wine, wine, wine, but never work to change anything. Don't let yourself be like me; it is stressful being that smart and funny. Trust me.

Jim Misuraca (aka douchebag)
Lazerface.
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

Postby REDARMY on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 am

Lazerface wrote:Calm down army-boy nobody's conspiring here. In our club we like to know the names of all our members; that way we can develop a truly tight-knit disc golf community. This helps out when we need to all come together in order to push our club, or disc golf in general, further along in St. Louis. My name is Jim Misuraca, aka Lazerface. You may have read my posts and mistaken me for a confused and immature idiot. But in all reality I am a hilarious, creative, and bright man. I am also modest.

Jim Misuraca
Lazerface.

i've been meaning to ask ya... you have a (younger?) sister named Erin?

i went to school with an erin misuraca way back when here in florissant.
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Return to Off-Topic Discussions