wisconsonnites planning March disc trip

a forum for talking about Disc Golf in St. Louis and Beyond

Re: wisconsonnites planning March disc trip

Postby REDARMY on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 pm

dahig wrote:
rockspring (alton) are the only two worth making the trip for in illinois.

awwwww.....mike, :cry:
you must not get out much. :D
you NEED to get a hold of me so i can show you at LEAST one course worth making the trip for.
FOUNDATION PARK,centralia.
ask around,pick a day soon,make a little drive,THEN tell me what you think!!

that wasn't meant as a dig to centralia :)

i've read only good things about that course (those courses? an 18 and a 9 right?) and hope to make the trip out there myself.

but the gentleman above specified something 'in the st. louis area', and by my terminology, centralia is out of that range. instead of going way south and east (if i have my orientation correct), that gentleman could get more playing done if he stayed west of the mississippi, or relatively nearby.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby dahig on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

while it's true that centralia may be a little out of range,we're only an hours drive from the river.
take I-64 to route #161 and your there.
i work in construction so we are in a economic "downtime",soo.... i've made some recent trips to st.louis and alton (fun links).actually played unger for the east side last weekend (scored decent,but watch out for the lake!!!) :lol:
let me know if your planning on making a run east soon,i'll meet you at the course and show you a fun round or two!! also check out our site www.centraliadiscgolf.com
dahig
Bogey Poster

Postby REDARMY on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 pm

dahig wrote:while it's true that centralia may be a little out of range,we're only an hours drive from the river.
take I-64 to route #161 and your there.
i work in construction so we are in a economic "downtime",soo.... i've made some recent trips to st.louis and alton (fun links).actually played unger for the east side last weekend (scored decent,but watch out for the lake!!!) :lol:
let me know if your planning on making a run east soon,i'll meet you at the course and show you a fun round or two!! also check out our site http://www.centraliadiscgolf.com

i'll send a message your way for sure when i get out there. i'm going to make a trip (hopefully) the 7th that'll take care of kircher and unger, so that'll knock out everything within 50 miles of me. after that, it's time to expand :twisted:
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby tallpaul on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Day after tomorrow, we're embarking towards St. Louis. Wens. will finish with Camden; in the Quad Cities. Thursday will include Middle and West Lake Park there. Friday we play our way down to Hamilton and finish with Wildcat Springs. Sat. will be Alton and Sioux Passage. Looking forward to meeting a few of you. We will then meet up with Bruce C. and join the LAKER LEAGUE crew for Sunday, at Collinsville and hopefully, Jefferson Barracks afterward. We are hoping for 60 degree temps and shorts. :D :D
tallpaul
Bogey Poster

Postby emptv on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Disc up TallPaul,
Can't wait for this weekend, be careful driving and have fun playing.
Call me.
See ya soon,

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:36 am

tallpaul wrote:Day after tomorrow, we're embarking towards St. Louis. Wens. will finish with Camden; in the Quad Cities. Thursday will include Middle and West Lake Park there. Friday we play our way down to Hamilton and finish with Wildcat Springs. Sat. will be Alton and Sioux Passage. Looking forward to meeting a few of you. We will then meet up with Bruce C. and join the LAKER LEAGUE crew for Sunday, at Collinsville and hopefully, Jefferson Barracks afterward. We are hoping for 60 degree temps and shorts. :D :D

sorry i havent called you back yet paul....

i'm contemplating joining you guys at sioux if im not elsewhere. i'll let you know as soon as i do.
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 am

anyone else gonna meet these guys in alton?

the plan we put together last night was to meet in alton, then they'll follow me (and/or whoever else) to sioux passage, then figure it out from there. (maybe white birch since they gotta make their way south/west towards bruce's anyway?)
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to General DG Talk