LOST AND FOUND ONLY at Unger

(Unger Park DGC is permanently closed)

Re: LOST AND FOUND ONLY at Unger

Postby Chris K on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks Bryan.
I lost that Blaze a while back on hole 10 @ JB. Some punk named Nick Metz scratched my name out and wrote his in. I called him telling him I found his disc and added that there is another name that is scratched out.
"Did you call this guy or do you know him?"
"Yea, Yea that guy is a friend of mine and he gave it to me."
"Oh, really? I'm that guy and I've never met you."
"Oh, no no a friend of mine gave it to me and he scratched it out."
"Yeah right. You just told me the name on the disc is your friend. Anyway, kid, you are throwing stolen property. It's bad karma and it's gonna catch up to you."

If any of you meet this kid, be aware he is not trustworthy.
Chris K
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Chris K wrote:Thanks Bryan.
I lost that Blaze a while back on hole 10 @ JB. Some punk named Nick Metz scratched my name out and wrote his in. I called him telling him I found his disc and added that there is another name that is scratched out.
"Did you call this guy or do you know him?"
"Yea, Yea that guy is a friend of mine and he gave it to me."
"Oh, really? I'm that guy and I've never met you."
"Oh, no no a friend of mine gave it to me and he scratched it out."
"Yeah right. You just told me the name on the disc is your friend. Anyway, kid, you are throwing stolen property. It's bad karma and it's gonna catch up to you."

If any of you meet this kid, be aware he is not trustworthy.

I love hearing these stories :)

we need a STLDGC list for people like this so we can keep track of them.
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Postby listen4chains on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

I think this IS that list already!
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Postby slippy on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 pm

jelly i tried sending you a message don't know if it worked but this is justin douglas call 636-744-2862 thanxs
slippy
Par Poster

Postby rondisc on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm

slippy wrote:jelly i tried sending you a message don't know if it worked but this is justin douglas call 636-744-2862 thanxs

Slippy,

Very cool, u would want your disc back also.

this is good stuff.

thanks and peace

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby DGPete on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:20 am

Lost

White KC Pro Aviar on Hole #14. Is that surprising? ;) The hyzer was not as gentle as I had hoped. Its in the drink about 6 feet from shore and probably 1 or 2 feet short of the basket. Anyone try any diving in that murky stuff yet?

Pete
DGPete
Bogey Poster

Postby manager on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 pm

WELLdaMAN20 wrote:I have an orange champion eagle on hole 5 and a yellow pro destroyer and a red star destroyer on hole 11 at Unger...call me if you find then please
Matt
314 757 1942
manager
Site Admin

Postby brush on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 am

I found one of my discs that I had lost to Unger lake :) unfortunatly I found it in someone elses bag. The Question is why didnt I recieve a phone call since my phone number was on it twice? :( This doesnt make my out look on getting the other disc that have my number on them back very good. :cry:
brush
Bogey Poster

Postby Working Stiff on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 am

brush wrote:I found one of my discs that I had lost to Unger lake :) unfortunatly I found it in someone elses bag. The Question is why didnt I recieve a phone call since my phone number was on it twice? :( This doesnt make my out look on getting the other disc that have my number on them back very good. :cry:
Over the last 15 years I've lost probably 50 discs (although at the rate things as going I'm going to lose 50 this year!) I have had three discs returned to me, every time by someone I knew. When I lose a disc, I figure I've got a very, very slim chance that I'll get it back. I keep writing my phone # on there anyway.
My Unger damage so far has been 1 Z Comet, 1 Tourney Pro Cyclone, 2 Elite Pro XL's, 1 8x KC Pro Cheetah, 1 Pro Starfire and 1 star stamped DX Banshee. All have my name and number if you happen to fish them out.
Thanks.
Working Stiff
Birdie Poster

Postby SteveK on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm

rondisc wrote:If on 11 and it had a TF stamp on it, I bet it is mine. Last one brand new. 5 FBs on that hole in 2 weeks. "Being Laxadasical(sp) in the mind on this hole. PS I know the color. Let me know.

Peace

Yo! Ron. how about you break down the shorthand. 'lf on 11 and it had a TF stamp..." no idea what you lost or what a TF stamp is. just guessing the 5FB's are Firebirds. Help the uninformed and spell it out.
SteveK
Bogey Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Unger Park