Ambulance workers throwing sticks...

St. John, MO

Ambulance workers throwing sticks...

Postby Robbins on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:17 pm

At about 2:00pm at Endicott park, I had to ask two Gateway Ambulance workers to not throw anymore sticks at our targets. I finished up my third round of the day watching these two guys throwing branches at the 18th target. Both guys stopped when they figured out that I was indeed just staring at them as I walked up the 16th hole and was standing at the 17th tee pad. Neither person said a word when I approached them, they just nodded in recognition after I asked them politely to stop.
Sometimes I wonder why the Frisbee is getting bigger...and then it hits me.
Robbins
Bogey Poster

Re: Ambulance workers throwing sticks...

Postby rondisc on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Why did you not give them each a putter :)

Peace

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Wow, I see those Gateway ambulance's sitting at Endicott ALL the time!! Usually, they just seem to be taking a nap or something, that would seem to be a bit more productive than throwing sticks & branches at one of our baskets!!! THAT is real impressive, isn't it?? I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I'd seen that! It would have been somewhat difficult to remain POLITE while asking them to stop!!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby REDARMY on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 pm

jeffthrow6892 wrote:Wow, I see those Gateway ambulance's sitting at Endicott ALL the time!! Usually, they just seem to be taking a nap or something, that would seem to be a bit more productive than throwing sticks & branches at one of our baskets!!! THAT is real impressive, isn't it?? I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I'd seen that! It would have been somewhat difficult to remain POLITE while asking them to stop!!

the DG'er in me wants to take ron's side, but the more practical route would have been to say WTF are you guys doing!?
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Return to Endicott Park