Anyone been to CC lately???

Maryland Heights, MO

Re: Anyone been to CC lately???

Postby REDARMY on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 pm

wachoutforthattree wrote:Red Army sorry about my previous post if it offended you.

Creve Couer weeklys will start April 8th at 4:30pm and will continue on Wednesdays until Oct. Please come out and play, everyone is welcome.

no offense taken :)

myself, and apparently many others here, differ in opinions about CC.

I always want my input to be viewed as constructive criticism, but i crossed that line a few posts ago.

if you are one of those i offended as jeff suggested, i apologize myself.

i don't like CC as it is now, and that's no secret, but i'm willing to help if i can.

being the ubiquitous weenie arm on the boards :), i'd love to see shorter tees until my game (distances) improve.

and for the record, i am a fan of the ladies :D
Are YOU the d-bag who swiped all four of the putters I left at White Birch?
REDARMY
Ace Poster

Re: Anyone been to CC lately???

Postby listen4chains on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Now that was a great end to a horrible start on this thread, I appreciate the niceties and the back-n-forth of it all, though, because without discussion and conflict, nothing gets done!

Now we have an opportunity to get some changes made for everyone to benefit from, and that is always good. The blocks in the ground for the reds/shorter tee areas are actually fun, and still difficult enough to test your skills while giving beginners and so-called "weenie arms" a chance to compete with most everyone else.

THE LENGTH OF THE COURSE IS BARELY DIMINISHED, THOUGH, AND YOU END UP DOING MUCH THE SAME AMOUNT OF WALKING AS ON THE CURRENT COURSE, BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE (HOPEFULLY) AS MANY SHOTS TO THROW TO GET TO THE BASKET, ALTHOUGH THAT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU PLAY, OF COURSE :)

i suggest that at the next board meeting, you all come up with a way to put tee posts at the red tees, and if you don't want to do that, you still should devise some way to distinguish them somehow if you feel posts there would detract or obstruct the current teeing areas... thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
Life is short, make the most of every opportunity you get to do the right thing, even when it would be easier to just say "Screw it, I don't care." Make a difference, one opportunity at a time. Smile!
listen4chains
Birdie Poster

Previous

Return to Creve Coeur County Park