Sanctioned singles league

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Sanctioned singles league

Postby Discinfool on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:38 pm

I am going to be organizing a sanctioned singles league. It will not be on the same day every week. i am going to work the dates out around my work schedule. I am going to have the first day be on wednesday september 17th 2014. The cost will only be $1 pdga fee. then maybe a $1 ace pool. So only $2. we will be using a different course every single time to after i work out where around the courses already established doubles leagues i will post where and on which date. I would also like this to be a Tag based league. everyone will go out around the same time i figure start at 4:30 each league day. The courses i am thinking of using are. ENDICOTT, JB, SIOUX, BRISCOE, WILLMORE, WOODLANDS, LOGAN AND ONE MORE or maybe even do one of seven twice. but there will be a total of 8 league rounds for this session. Since it is just a league and a tag based league there is no need to break down divisions everyone will be in the same division and it will be open since there are no cash prizes only playing for ratings and a tag it doesnt matter. i will post a flyer in the next coming weeks. peace out! :ugeek: :idea: :idea:
Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Re: Sanctioned singles league

Postby Discinfool on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Here is the flier for all to view. I was bored at work and got her done.

Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Postby bean928 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:19 pm

So you are collecting the tags before round or you doing a tag shuffle on your card. Carrolton or dunegant maybe ?
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Postby Discinfool on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:20 pm

I am going to rethink this whole thing. There will be a sanctioned league just not sure if I'm going to use all the courses above. I need feedback on that. Or should I just use JB for the full length of the session??? Gonna get insight on this from people in the community
Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Postby bean928 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:03 am

I like the traveling part of it but either way. I know they use to have singles on Thursday at jb not sure if they still get together for that or not.
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Postby Discinfool on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 am

I am going to keep the schedule the same. I will have a $5 optional pool for best score each round that is played there will be open division for anyone wanting pro pdga points and everyone else will be in advanced for am pdga points. To actually have the rounds be rated we need to have atleast 3 propagators.

I will pay out top 3 in the $5 best score pool
See y'all out there
Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Postby MADDISC on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:02 am

I would say you will have a hard time finishing in the light after daylight savings time ends.
Probably even a few weeks before daylight savings. We play the battle at the barracks for this reason.
maddisc
MADDISC
Ace Poster

Postby Discinfool on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:12 pm

I will see how 4:30 start goes and then move it back to 4 if need be. Singles at any course shouldn't take more than 2 hours maybe a little longer. Get us done around 6:30.
Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Postby Discinfool on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:28 pm

The league is now sanctioned hope everyone makes it out!
Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Postby Discinfool on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:36 pm

I moved some of the courses around. Due to daylight gonna play willmore and souix passage in the earlier weeks. I will post the updated flier tonight.
Discinfool
Bogey Poster

Next

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.