Jefferson Barracks Fall League 2014 - Starts Tuesday 7/15

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Jefferson Barracks Fall League 2014 - Starts Tuesday 7/15

Postby discdoh on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm

The start of JB Doubles Fall League is only a week away!

Sorry for the late notice, but here you go...

See everyone out there!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: Jefferson Barracks Fall League 2014 - Starts Tuesday 7/1

Postby discdoh on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Here are some details from the Summer League...
Attachments
JB Summer League Details-page-001.jpg
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby Strange on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 am

Yes! Jumpman pink Wizard CTP. All is well in the world
Strange
Birdie Poster

Postby bean928 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 pm

A safari challenge finally!!!! Yessssss
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Here are the standings after Week 1...

No ACES, so the ACE POOL should be right around $100 this week. Even though the total distance might not get any longer, I think some of the easier basket locations will be changing to harder ones for the Week 3 & 4 layout, so now would be a good time to make some nice runs at the ACE POOL. Come and get it!

Remember that everyone gets 2 DROP WEEKS. If you missed out on the first week of league for whatever reason, it is not too late to sign-up! Come on out next week and get in on the action...you will only be down 1 DROP WEEK versus everyone else. If nothing else, you can always GUEST in for $5 and get to play for all of the FREE CTPs, 50/50 CTPs and half of the ACE POOL! This is a unique feature of the JB Doubles League that has quickly become one of the best secrets in town...I guess the cat is out of the bag now!

See everyone tomorrow!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 am

Here are the standings after Week 2...

No ACES, so the ACE POOL should be close to $150 for this week! The layout has changed and there are still plenty of chances to try and take it down. Come and get it!

Remember that everyone gets 2 DROP WEEKS. If you missed out on the first 2 week of league for whatever reason, it is not too late to sign-up! Come on out next week and get in on the action...you will only be down both DROP WEEKS versus everyone else. Every score will count, but that doesn't mean you can't come out and take it down! If nothing else, you can always GUEST in for $5 (on a week-to-week basis) and get to play for all of the FREE CTPs, 50/50 CTPs and half of the ACE POOL! This is a unique feature of the JB Doubles League that has quickly become one of the best secrets in town...I guess the cat is out of the bag now!

See everyone tomorrow!

Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Here are the standings after Week 3...

No ACES, so the ACE POOL should be right around $200 this week! Can Hole 6A make it another week?

The top group of Zack & Robo shot an incredible 39(-15) last week! Their lead might look pretty huge at the moment, but you have to remember to consider that there are 2 DROP WEEKS that will get figured in eventually...no lead is safe at this point!

See everyone tomorrow!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Here are the standings after Week 4...

No ACES, so the ACE POOL should be well over $225 this week! It is a new layout with a bunch of new opportunities to cash in...come and get it!

I will be figuring in the first DROP WEEK after this week and the second DROP WEEK after Week 6, so the standings should really start to settle in to the proper order the next time I make an update. If you are going to sandbag it, now is the time to figure out your game plan! :twisted:

The weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow, so bring your happy face and long drives!

See everyone tomorrow!

Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:15 pm

Here are the standings after Week 5...

No ACES, so the ACE POOL is fast approaching $300! At this point, I would like to see it go untouched for the rest of league so that I can come up with a cool way to give it all away during the Week 9 Safari Challenge. But then again, I wouldn't mind putting it in my own pocket... :twisted:

The 1st DROP WEEK has been figured in. I will figure in the 2nd DROP WEEK next week before I make the divisional splits. In other words, this is your last week to make a move!

It is going to be a REAL hot round tomorrow, so please drink plenty of water throughout the day leading up to the round and try to take it easy on the libations during the round. Drinking an equal amount of water to beer is always the best way to go...

See everyone tomorrow!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Here are the standings after Week 6...

No ACES, so the ACE POOL should be well above $325 this week! The course layout has changed, so there are some new looks...come and get it! You know how I feel about it making it to Week 9...I love it! :twisted:

The divisional splits have been made. It was pretty easy to figure out the separation points this time around...other than the Peter/Ryan and Rick/Joe teams. Either one of them could go on a tear for the next couple of weeks and make it into the payouts anyways...

It is going to be NASTY hot tomorrow. Please hydrate as much as possible during the day AND during the round. I don't want anyone collapsing out there. A player at the 3-Man Showdown this past Sunday had to call it quits and seek attention due to the heat, so don't think it can't happen to you...PLEASE BE SAFE!

See you tomorrow!

Ace Poster

Next

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.