Allright! Just got done with all of the prep work for tomorrow and I thought I would give you an update...
- the discs for the 1-Disc Challenge are stamped and ready to go. They have been carefully stashed underneath a blanket in my back seat so that prying eyes can't get a look until the last moment. I guarantee that everyone will enjoy my selection...well, there might be 1 or 2 complaints.
- the payouts have been figured out, the $10 and divisional winner vouchers have been filled out, and the envelopes have been stuffed with cash for the Pro winners. Mark Dude met up with Bob Waidman this afternoon and picked up a nice selection of club inventory for everybody to spend their vouchers on. Bring some extra cash if you want to load up!
- the prizes for the SPECIAL CTP (FULL PAY players only) have been figured out. There will be 3 prizes to pick from - a sweet set of G.I. Oakley sunglasses (thank you Brad Stone) valued at over $150, a voucher good for FULL PAY at your next league ($65 value), and a $25 gift certificate for Longhorn Steakhouse (thank you Matt Augustin) along with some other add-ons. First place picks first, second place picks second, and third place gets whatever is leftover. I will bring my portable basket and set it up somewhere around the Blackhawk shelter.
- brand new CTP flags for the 9 CASH CTPs tomorrow...bring your Sharpies!
- plaques have been ordered and should be ready to go. I think they are going to look great! All second place ties are getting plaques! The winning all-female team is getting a plaque! All divisional winners in tomorrow's 1-Disc Challenge are getting a plaque! Neil Brown gets an ACE plaque!
- I will be getting to the course around 2:00PM tomorrow. If anyone would like to help me set up the flags for the Retro course, it would be much appreciated!
I think that is it for now. See you tomorrow!