Jefferson Barracks Spring League 2014 - Starts 3/11/2014

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Re: Jefferson Barracks Spring League 2014 - Starts 3/11/2014

Postby discdoh on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

Here are the standings after Week 6...

Matt Augustin hit an ACE! This is the second time that I have gotten to witness an ACE during Spring League! After I made a very close run at the ACE on my shot, Matt stepped up and delivered as pure of an ACE shot as I have seen in a while...no trees, no skips, no shenanigans whatsoever! It was just a pure and smooth hyzer line all the way...beautiful! For his efforts he takes home the $210 ACE POOL and a $21 50/50 CTP, for a grand total of $231! Nice shooting partner!

The ACE POOL is now reset to $0. There are still a couple of weeks to build it back up for the Week 9 Mini-Tournament and ACE POOL THROWDOWN, so don't feel like there isn't a reason to still buy into it. The more money there is for the THROWDOWN, the more fun it is for everyone!

I made the divisional splits. As you will notice, the Intermediate division is a bit bigger than the rest of the divisions. Sometimes things just work out this way. I will be adjusting the payouts when the time comes to help offset the lopsidedness and even things out a bit. I have done this in the past and it all works out great, so have no fear! I will be working on the projected payouts for next week...

If anyone has some cool photos from JB or a graphic design that they would like to submit for possible league plaque usage, please let me know ASAP. I need to submit the plaque design fairly soon to Johnny Macs.

See everyone this Tuesday and Let's Go Blues!!!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby antihyzers on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Hey Strange , Hows that you and JC are gonna win it all thing going for ya ?
today is here, yesterday is gone, but tommorow is yet to be
antihyzers
Bogey Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 am

Here are the results after Week 7...

No ACES were hit, so the ACE POOL should be right around $100 for the last week.

If no one hits an ACE this week, the ACE POOL money will be split up between 9 CASH CTPs during the Week 9 Mini-Tournament. These 9 CASH CTPs will be on the 9 shortened holes (nothing will be longer than 150') of the Mix-n-Match course layout (9 regular length holes and 9 shortened holes). As part of the FULL PAY BONUS, anyone that is a FULL PAY league member will get to compete in the tournament for no additional cost. For anyone that is a non FULL PAY league member, it will cost $2 to compete for the CASH CTPs during the tournament. For anyone that is a guest, the cost to play in the tournament will be $10 - $5 for the tournament and pizza party and $5 for the CASH CTPs. With any luck we should be able to get the value of each CASH CTP up to $25 or more! Should be a blast! Remember that you do not need to be a league member to join in on the Week 9 fun - anyone and everyone is welcome...tell your friends and spread the word!

I like to try and set up the matches for the divisional first place battles on Week 8 (1st vs. 2nd and possibly 3rd). This is not a requirement, however. If a team needs to play early, I am not going to force them to wait around until the other group shows up. If you want to ensure that you get to play against a particular team, please try to arrange this ahead of time...

There is a chance of rain, so make sure to bring the proper gear. See everyone tomorrow!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Here are the final results...

Congratulations to all of the division winners!

No ACES, so there will be $106 in the kitty to start for the Week 9 - 9xCASH CTPs. The more people that attend the better and the bigger the kitty will get, so tell your friends and come join in on the fun! All guests that play in the tournament get the pizza party and festivities included with the entry fee!

I will make some more posts as I have more fun stuff to share...

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Sat May 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Here is the layout for the Mix-n-Match tournament...

The CASH CTPs will start at $12/each and all of the money collected during sign-ups will go directly towards beefing them up! With any luck we should get them up to $20 or more!

As I said before, you do not need to be a league member to participate in the Week 9 festivities. Show up as a guest, pay $5 to play, and you get to come to the pizza party/CTJ Extrvaganza as well. Pay an extra $5 and you get to compete for all of the CASh CTPs too!

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby Joshua Gateway on Fri May 09, 2014 11:42 am

Had someone lose their phone this week at the J.B. Pizza Party. If anyone happened to pick up a phone they can't unlock, please get in touch with me and we can get the owner to verify it is indeed his phone you have. :)
Joshua Gateway
Bogey Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon May 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Here are the winners from last week...

Mix-n-Match Winners
Pro Division - Matt Augustin & Zackeriath Johnson (44)
Advanced Division - Josh Henson (47)
Intermediate Division - Nick Schumacher (44)
Recreational Division - Raymond May (53)
Novice Division - Pete Kahn (63)

SPECIAL CTP Winners
1st Place - Zackeriath Johnson - All Summer extras paid for ($40 value)
2nd Place - Brad Blumenberg - Summer League entry paid for ($25 value)
3rd Place - Matt Augustin - Golden Retriever + Gateway Proto Chief

CASH CTP Winners
Hole 2B - Josh Henson - $32 PD
Hole 3B - Pablo Los - $32
Hole 5B - Pete Boenker - $32
Hole 7C - Ron Shufelt - $32 PD
Hole 9C - Tom Murdick - $32 PD
Hole 11C - Brad Stone - $32 PD
Hole 13B - David Rose - $32 PD
Hole 15B - Steve Jaglowski - $32 PD
Hole 18B - Kyle Breuer - $32

See everyone tomorrow for Summer Week 1!
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.