Lost shipment of Flywood.

lose your disc? leave one behind? post it up in here...

Lost shipment of Flywood.

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 pm

This is an incredible long-shot... and may turn up at some point, but:

I had a shipment of 6 new Flywood discs coming to me, containing some new prototypes and other for sale discs. They made it to the Hazelwood sorting facility and have been marked "Departing Hazelwood" since October 18th. Nobody at the Post Office has any idea where they could have gone between Hazelwood and the Sappington branch... and they tell me that nobody will really be looking for it. The best the Post Office can tell me is, "hopefully they'll show up, eventually."

Again, super big long-shot on this. If you happen to see someone who just happens to have a bunch of new Flywood discs or if you notice them for sale at a Play It Again or whatever... I'll reward you greatly for reliable information. Just PM.

Thanks. :(
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Re: Lost shipment of Flywood.

Postby Genn on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 pm

I'll keep an eye out. Those are the type of disc just anyone has.
Genn
Bogey Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:31 pm

I decided to submit a report to the USPS Office of the Inspector General for mail theft last Friday. Funny, Tuesday morning the Post Office delivers the box. You'll notice I said, "the box". It had been opened, all 6 discs were removed, and the box was taped shut. I think I finally got some traction because the lady I talked to on the phone there perked up when I said they were disc golf discs - her son plays and she likes the game a lot too.

So, I may have the "postal police" looking into it, but I'd still like folks to keep an eye out for these now that we are pretty certain it's a case of theft.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Damn........that is pretty messed up.......
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Return to Lost Discs