Carrollton Park Handicap Singles League - Starts 3/10/2014

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Re: Carrollton Park DGC Handicap Singles League - Starts 3/1

Postby discdoh on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:16 am

Here are the payouts that are still owed...

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:07 am

Here are the results from yesterday...

I will get the handicap stats and PDGA ratings updated tomorrow morning...

From here through DST we will be playing the red tees. The baskets will move around to keep it fresh, but the teepads will remain the same. This should give everyone a bit of extra time to show up. Next week, the last card will go out at 4:30p.

Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:33 am

Here are the updated handicap stats and the link to the PDGA ratings...

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107070/639377349

Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:36 am

Here are the results from this past Monday...

Sorry for the delay...I haven't had a chance to squeeze in some "office time" this week.

Here is a link to the updated PDGA ratings...

[url][/url]

NOTICE

There are only 2 more weeks of Carrollton Handicap Singles left in the 2013 season! Thank you to everyone that has made this league a part of their weekly disc golf schedule. Without your support, I am sure that Dave would have pulled the plug long ago. :roll:

The ACE POOL should be right around $175 next week and probably closer to $200 the final week if it does not get hit. If it survives the last 2 weeks, it will carry over into the 2014 season, which starts the Monday after Spring DST - Monday, March March 10th, 2014. This will provide some added incentive for everyone to make it back out and get the fresh season started off on the right foot...

Remember that Willmore Wednesdays will continue throughout the winter - http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2316. After Fall DST on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013, Willmore Wednesdays will transform into a true night/glow league. There will be a shotgun start sometime around 6:00PM to start things off. I will then gather some info from everyone for the first couple of weeks to figure out what the general consensus on the permanent start time should be. That particular ACE POOL is now dangerously close to $400 and Hole 6 only seems to get ACED during practice rounds... :shock:

Come on out and join in on the fun!

Bridgeton Singles League Handicap Stats 7-23-12 to 10-14-13.jpg
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 am

Here are the payouts that are owed...

If you cannot make it out to one of the remaining league nights, you can pick up your winnings at the Gateway shop or at Willmore Park DGC during Willmore Wednesdays.

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 am

Here are the results from this past Monday...

Here is a link to the updated PDGA ratings...

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107070/660890787

NOTICE

There is only 1 more week of Carrollton Handicap Singles left in the 2013 season! Thank you to everyone that has made this league a part of their weekly disc golf schedule. Without your support, I am sure that Dave would have pulled the plug long ago. :roll:

The ACE POOL should be right around $180 for the last week. If it survives the last week, it will carry over into the 2014 season, which starts the Monday after Spring DST - Monday, March March 10th, 2014. This will provide some added incentive for everyone to make it back out and get the fresh season started off on the right foot...

Remember that Willmore Wednesdays will continue throughout the winter -

http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2316.

After Fall DST on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013, Willmore Wednesdays will transform into a true night/glow league. There will be a shotgun start sometime around 6:00PM to start things off. I will then gather some info from everyone for the first couple of weeks to figure out what the general consensus on the permanent start time should be. That particular ACE POOL is now dangerously close to $400 and Hole 6 only seems to get ACED during practice rounds... :shock:

Come on out and join in on the fun!
Attachments
Bridgeton Singles Results 10-21-2013.jpg
Bridgeton Singles League Handicap Stats 10-21-13.jpg
Bridgeton Singles League Handicap Stats 7-23-12 to 10-21-13.jpg
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:22 am

After the final week, I will make up a MASTER LIST with all of the money owed to everyone from the last 2 years of Carrollton Park DGC Handicap Singles. If you are on the list, try to make it by the shop to pick up your winnings. Otherwise, it will simply be held on to until next year.

discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 am

Here are the results from yesterday...

I apologize for not being able to make it out on the last week of league for 2013. I wanted to thank all of the regulars for their support, but unfortunately I could not make it due to the baseball game (should have stayed home anyways...I guess). I am sure that I will see most of you out at the Willmore Wednesdays League at some point, so I will just have to thank you then. :)

The ACE POOL was not hit, so it will carryover to next year. It will start off at $180 for the first week of 2014 Carrolton Handicap Singles League on March 10th. Also, your final handicap from the 2013 season will carryover into the 2014 season. See you then!

Here is a link to the updated PDGA ratings - http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107070/1140812895

I am going to post a MASTER LIST with all of the money owed to everyone from the last 2 years of Carrollton Park DGC Handicap Singles. If you are on the list, try to make it by the shop to pick up your winnings. You can also pick up your winnings at the Willmore Wednesdays League anytime during the winter months (yes, it will be going on throughout the cold, snow, ice, etc.). Otherwise, it will simply be held on to until next year.

Bridgeton Singles League Handicap Stats 7-23-12 to 10-28-13.jpg
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby discdoh on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:52 am

If you are on the list, try to make it by the shop to pick up your winnings. You can also pick up your winnings at the Willmore Wednesdays League anytime during the winter months (yes, it will be going on throughout the cold, snow, ice, etc.). Otherwise, it will simply be held on to until next year.

Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: Carrollton Park Handicap Singles League - Starts 3/10/20

Postby discdoh on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:34 am

NOTICE

Daylight Savings Time happens on Sunday, March 9th. This means that the Carrollton Park DGC Handicap Singles League will be starting up again on March 10th. Sign-Ins and Flex-Starts will start 4.5 hours before sunset (3/10 = 2:34PM) and continue until 3 hours before sunset (3/10 = 4:04PM). As the days get longer, the start of sign-ins will continue to get pushed back until we reach 4:00PM. Once the start of sign in time reaches 4:00PM, it will remain there every week until the days get too short again. The last card will ALWAYS go out 3 hours before sunset, regardless of the time of year. Realize that the later you start your round, the more likely you are going to need to bring some LEDs to finish the round...

The league will remain the same as in the past, so all of the information on the flyer is still correct.

If you have not yet played a Carrollton Park DGC Handicap League round, come on out and see what its all about!
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.