Looking for light Weight Gateway Disc retailer

Talk about discs and other DG equipment

Looking for light Weight Gateway Disc retailer

Postby Geo on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 pm

I have tried all of the PIAS, drove all the way to St. Peters under the assurance that they have hundreds of discs and didnt have the time to search through them to find a specific gateway or prodigy ( they had no prodigy, and 3 gateway discs). I work a 9-5 so will have a heard time making it to the gateway store.

Any other retailer suggestions? I am looking for lightweight drivers and would prefer to buy locally.
Geo
Bogey Poster

Re: Looking for light Weight Gateway Disc retailer

Postby irwinje on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm sure if you call the Gateway store while they're open & tell them what you're looking for they'd be happy to help you out, pick a couple discs and find a time that you could come out to check them out.
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby jbodet765 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 am

Agreed... The gateway shop in Maryland Heights is where I buy my discs now. They have 160g-175g that I've seen..
In the bag: Champion Beast, Champion Aviar (RiP), Champion Valkyrie, Champion Sidewinder, Champion Panther, Evolution Element, Evolution Apache, Evolution Samurai, Evolution Wizard, SSS Wizard, SSS Voodoo (RiP)
jbodet765
Bogey Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Gateway also makes some 150g "easy to throw" discs. I'm sure they have them on hand.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Return to Disc Talk & Equipment Chat