Found Tag @ Willmore

lose it? find it? it's not a disc? post it here.

Found Tag @ Willmore

Postby jbodet765 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:34 am

2011 STLDCG tag... No name... I forget the number on it... But you know who you are if you lost it!

Pm me!
In the bag: Champion Beast, Champion Aviar (RiP), Champion Valkyrie, Champion Sidewinder, Champion Panther, Evolution Element, Evolution Apache, Evolution Samurai, Evolution Wizard, SSS Wizard, SSS Voodoo (RiP)
jbodet765
Bogey Poster

Re: Found Tag @ Willmore

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 am

2011 eh?
Well, maybe, if this was the only tag they had (not implying it is)... it will inspire them to rejoin us in 2014 :D
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby jbodet765 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 am

I'm not a member yet but I plan on joining at the tourny this weekend... Do you get a new tag each year?
In the bag: Champion Beast, Champion Aviar (RiP), Champion Valkyrie, Champion Sidewinder, Champion Panther, Evolution Element, Evolution Apache, Evolution Samurai, Evolution Wizard, SSS Wizard, SSS Voodoo (RiP)
jbodet765
Bogey Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Yes, you get a new tag for every year.

Please DO come this Sunday and join us. It's the best time to join because you get the whole year, you get to play a course layout that only exists once a year (the temp course at Sioux Passage), you get a premium disc and, this year, you get a club member dri-fit shirt for $5.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Return to Other Items Lost & Found