If you are going to make it to the tournament this weekend, it might not hurt to leave a message and let us know. There is the possibility that this tournament might fill. Being that it is a holiday weekend, you never know what to fully expect attendance wise.
There are a couple of different ways that you can let us know:
- leave a message on this discussion thread
- call the shop at 314-487-5204 during normal business hours
- e-mail the shop at email@example.com
- show up to the Carrollton Handicap League (Monday) or Endicott Weekly League (Wednesday) and let me know in person
- drop by the shop in person during normal business hours and let Justin or myself know
I am hoping to make it out to Carrollton sometime during the week to help freshen up the course (move some baskets and possibly stake off some alternate teepads). The course has gotten a little stagnant lately in terms of baskets getting switched around, so hopefully this will provide a fresh look for the tournament rounds...
BTW, here is an alternate flyer that Kyle Breuer came up with a few days ago...
Very nice, Kyle! If you would like to help out in the future, please let us know and we will work out some form of a trade for your time spent! Would you like to take a stab at the 2013 Ozark Fall Harvest flyer?