1 on 1 BAG TAG CHALLENGES!

Set up matches/meets, talk tags, and brag about your DG exploits

Re: 1 on 1 BAG TAG CHALLENGES!

Postby Discinfool on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 pm

ok so I have #400 something and will be moving from Michigan to Missouri in 3 weeks and the wife and kids are going to stay in Michigan til mid December. is this tab the best way to get bag tag matches. or is there a league that everyone throws their tags in. to play for tags that way?
Discinfool
Par Poster

Postby Discinfool on Tue May 20, 2014 8:33 am

Anyone want to meet up at will more for match today around noonish?
Discinfool
Par Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Tue May 20, 2014 9:51 am

I'm sorry nobody replied to you back in September Discinfool.

The rule around here on bag tags is that "When you play, all club members on your card have their tags on the line." That's at any round, whether it's a tournament, league or casual round. In October, every year, we do a mandatory 'all-in' tag shuffle at our Club Championships tournament - more like what you were saying above about everyone putting their tag in the pool and they are redistributed at the end of the round. It's a two day event: On Saturday everyone plays for their current years tags. On Sunday, everyone plays for their new year's tags.

I can't make it today, but I hope you find a taker!
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby Discinfool on Tue May 20, 2014 10:36 am

It's cool I want to head up from waterloo for JB league earlier and was seeing if anyone wanted to play for tags. I was at the club championships last year. Was just seeing if anyone wanted to meet up and play for tags or fun.
Peace
Discinfool
Par Poster

Previous

Return to Matches, Meetups, Bag Tags and Brags