2013 Ledgestone Insurance Open A Tier 9/6 & 9/7 $10,000+

Promote/Discuss Tournaments & Events outside the greater STL-area

Re: 2013 Ledgestone Insurance Open A Tier 9/6 & 9/7

Postby Ledgestone on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Ive been to a few now and have never started on a Friday. but what the flyer says u need to check in on Thursday, sorry but that's another nights stay. this aint ball golf people. weekends only is I ever see on pdga when I look at A-tiers I look to make it to...

You do not have to be at the check-in on Thursday to play in the event. The check in is just to get a players pack, which you can also pick up at the Players Party.
Ledgestone
Bogey Poster

Postby ScottJB on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:25 pm

I am getting mixed answers here. If I preregister, can I show up Fri morn and get the players pack that I payed for? Or do I have to get another day off, show up on Thursday night, and therefore lose another days work and pay for an extraneous night's hotel stay...? And Rondisc, no need for the 'go find a Ctier' comment. Now you sir are being ridiculous for no reason, these are just simple questions and concerns.
"It is a fools prerogative to utter truths that noone else will speak..." ~ Dream
ScottJB
Bogey Poster

Postby Ledgestone on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 pm

I am getting mixed answers here. If I preregister, can I show up Fri morn and get the players pack that I payed for? Or do I have to get another day off, show up on Thursday night, and therefore lose another days work and pay for an extraneous night's hotel stay...? And Rondisc, no need for the 'go find a Ctier' comment. Now you sir are being ridiculous for no reason, these are just simple questions and concerns.

ScottJB - if you notice my last post I answered your question. I said:

"You do not have to be at the check-in on Thursday to play in the event. The check in is just to get a players pack, which you can also pick up at the Players Party."

As you can see from the original post, the player's party is on Friday night. If you pre-register you can show up Friday morning and get your player's pack on Friday night at the player's party. Player's packs will not be available at the courses.
Ledgestone
Bogey Poster

Postby Ledgestone on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 am

Quick update:

-Added cash to pro divisions will be at least $7500
-We couldn't get Prodigy to respond to our request for a custom stamped tournament disc and so we went with Discraft for one of the four discs and the choices will be of the following: Cryztal Buzz, Comet, Drone (we will still have Prodigy discs for sale)
-Box4discs will be donating 40 deluxe boxes for a win your card Saturday prize
-We are happy to announce that the Bloomington Normal Disc Golf Club has come on board as a sponsor
-We are also happy to announce that this tournament will be an AM Nats qualifier!
Ledgestone
Bogey Poster

Postby schimmy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:30 am

this tourney is sounding just as good if not better than last year's tourney (and last year's was awesome).

But i will not be able to make it as i am getting married that weekend.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
-- Hunter S. Thompson
schimmy
Par Poster

Postby Milos3 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 am

Hey, just preregistered! Couple questions. First, I was not asked for my PDGA number during checkout. I guess the research is on your end? Second, is there no DGCR page for Morton? I wanted to get a look at it. Thanks, man.
Insert Witticism...
Milos3
Bogey Poster

Postby Ledgestone on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 am

Hey, just preregistered! Couple questions. First, I was not asked for my PDGA number during checkout. I guess the research is on your end? Second, is there no DGCR page for Morton? I wanted to get a look at it. Thanks, man.

We look up PDGA numbers on our end.

Here is the link to Morton's page:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=604

We look forward to having you!
Ledgestone
Bogey Poster

Postby Milos3 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:24 pm

One more thing. I plan on hitting a couple other courses while there. Whats the deal with Willow Knolls? Are there pole holes there? Because I've never thrown on pole holes but would like to, but the DGCR page has the course down to one pole as of a year ago. Just curious.
Looking forward to playing
Insert Witticism...
Milos3
Bogey Poster

Postby Ledgestone on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 pm

One more thing. I plan on hitting a couple other courses while there. Whats the deal with Willow Knolls? Are there pole holes there? Because I've never thrown on pole holes but would like to, but the DGCR page has the course down to one pole as of a year ago. Just curious.

Extinct as far as I am aware.

Make sure to play Lake Eureka park.
Ledgestone
Bogey Poster

Postby Ledgestone on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Picked up a couple more sponsors for the tournament...Midstate College and Mangold Ford. The amount of added cash will continue to grow. The AM player's pack is looking awesome. Get signed up today to reserve your spot!
Ledgestone
Bogey Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments Elsewhere