BEWARE POISON SOMETHING

Florissant, MO

BEWARE POISON SOMETHING

Postby kyleveee on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

the tall grass on the back 9 is filled with poison something. i dont get poison ivy. i know what it looks like and knowingly walk through it all the time. but last week me and two friends were searching for a couple lost discs in the tall grass in the middle of hole 16 and all our legs are covered. Don't know if its oak or sumac or i just was overexposed and did get the ivy this time, but regardless walk with caution. we found 5 other discs while searching and have reached out to all those people. i hope this save you from this hell I'm experiencing.
kyleveee
Bogey Poster

Re: BEWARE POISON SOMETHING

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:10 pm

I hope you've got some Zanfel brother. The Poison Ivy was especially nasty this weekend. I usually don't get it either, but I had just a small amount of exposure and it popped up after just an hour or two. The Zanfel took care of it right away though.

Good luck.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:44 am

I spent much of the STL Open weekend in the tall junk on hole # 18 spotting........& didn't have any issues other than some cuts & scrapes......
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Allow me to also mention that Sioux Passage looks awesome right now.......the grass is cut real good, several basket placements are being used that we haven't seen in a while, it's a good time to go play this course!
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Return to Sioux Passage Park