Is getting the grass cut going to be an issue....again???

Maintenance, Improvements, Design, and Other Misc. Course Topics

Is getting the grass cut going to be an issue....again???

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:32 am

I played at Endicott on 5/18, & the grass was TERRIBLE!! What's the deal?? It looks like it hasn't been cut at all in spots........# 8's fairway, for example. I also played at Sioux this past week & there were spots out there not cut either.......hole # 4 was pretty bad. I haven't made it out to Creve Couer in a while, I wonder what it looks like. Did play JB last week & at least most of it looked pretty good, other than hole # 18........

I thought the whole Prop P thing was supposed to help us out with this........ :roll:
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Re: Is getting the grass cut going to be an issue....again??

Postby dtwest57 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi Jeff - thanks for helping us stay aware o f the mowing situation. Jeff relayed this info to me last Thursday at Hazelwood and I emailed STL Parks on Friday morning. I got a call back on Friday evening and they are behind on mowing for 2 reasons: the wet spring, and not being able to hire quick enough after the April election. My email was going to be routed today so hopefully the weather will cooperate enough this week to get some mowing completed. I mentioned Endicott, Creve Coeur, and hole 18 at JB. - Dave West
dtwest57
Bogey Poster

Return to General Course Chat