Postby Lazerface on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 pm

that is the lowest tag Jim's ever had
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Re: TAG # LISTINGS

Postby forehand on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 pm

lol...I cant help but laugh at ur dumb comments...
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

Postby emoney on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:18 am

well jim lets meet up i had 74 n an ace took it from me. i got 166 now. i moved to lake st. louis just recently. i stay just blocks from quail ridge and would be nice to meet some regulars here. i'm origanally a white bircher n my buddies don't want to make a trip.
Live Life and Laugh At Me
2013 RCF TAG#83
emoney
Birdie Poster

Postby bmoskop on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 am

I currently am holding on to tag #15.

I usually play Quail but like the El Shadai course as well since I live in Wright City.

Might make it to March Madness Sunday.

Brian Moskop
bmoskop
Bogey Poster

Postby gflap on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Brian, you THC (Tag Hiding Coward), you better show up for the madness so you can be on my card and I can administer you the ass whuppin' you so need and deserve! Currently holding the highly sought after tag #161.
gflap
Birdie Poster

Postby xlforlife on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:07 pm

sioux pass any day after 3 call me 314-397-5740
JESUS TAUGHT ME HOW TO PUTT

2011 TAG 6

C.A.B.#31
ANT#4 2009
ANT#2 2010

If you aint first your last
xlforlife
Par Poster

Postby Chris K on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 pm

I feel obligated to post that I am the proud owner of tag #1. I gave the Tiger Woods of STL disc golf, AKA Neil R Brown, a proper ass whipping at JB today, 55 to 59. He and I have played probably 50 times now. Nobody beats Chris K 50 times in a row!!!
All you lower tag pions are looking pretty pathetic right now. Gloat, gloat, gloat.
We are supposed to play tomorrow so I can defend my tag. But for now the view is pretty clear from the top. Maybe I'll conveniently leave the tag at home or retire it on my trophy wall or not play anybody for the rest of the year...but that would be wrong...Dammit.
Odds are 49:1, I'll likely be sitting in the cheap seats again.
Chris K
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Chris K wrote:I feel obligated to post that I am the proud owner of tag #1. I gave the Tiger Woods of STL disc golf, AKA Neil R Brown, a proper ass whipping at JB today, 55 to 59. He and I have played probably 50 times now. Nobody beats Chris K 50 times in a row!!!
All you lower tag pions are looking pretty pathetic right now. Gloat, gloat, gloat.
We are supposed to play tomorrow so I can defend my tag. But for now the view is pretty clear from the top. Maybe I'll conveniently leave the tag at home or retire it on my trophy wall or not play anybody for the rest of the year...but that would be wrong...Dammit.

Now Chris, this is what you ought to do. Take a rest tomorrow(Fri.), then you'd be all ready to play in the C-tier Sat. at J.B.! Oh, & play in the Am. Masters division, okay?? ;)

P.S.--- No offense to Neil or anything, but if anyone is the "Tiger Woods of STL disc golf" right now, that might just be Nikko, don't you think?? :P
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby forehand on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:10 am

Chris K wrote:I feel obligated to post that I am the proud owner of tag #1. I gave the Tiger Woods of STL disc golf, AKA Neil R Brown, a proper ass whipping at JB today, 55 to 59. He and I have played probably 50 times now. Nobody beats Chris K 50 times in a row!!!

What time and where u playn?
TAG #1
forehand
Birdie Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Matches, Meetups, Bag Tags and Brags