Due to some time and scheduling issues, the Super Nooner scheduled for this Sunday, Dec. 16, at WIllmore Park has to be postponed. We're terribly sorry for the very late notice, but we just found out.
Never fear, there WILL be at least one more opportunity to play a test course at Willmore Park. This event should be scheduled within the next few weeks, hopefully very soon, but I promise we'll let you all know as soon as we have a date.
Sorry and thank you for understanding.
I will leave the decision about whether to head back to JB for the regular location up to Mark and Greg... we'll let you know soon.PLEASE, If you could help spread the word by calling anyone that you think might have been planning on this and let them know.