LIS: Ledgestone Insurance Championships $10,000+ 9/14 & 9/15

Promote/Discuss Tournaments & Events outside the greater STL-area

Re: LIS: Ledgestone Insurance Championships $10,000+ 9/14 &

Postby Ledgestone on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 pm

PDGA list has been updated - had some people move divisions, drop out, etc. We have less than 10 AM player packs left! Tomorrow night is the last day for moving divisions and registration closes Wednesday night! Pairings and payout will be completed late Wednesday night and posted on Thursday at the Putting Competition.
Ledgestone
Par Poster

Postby bean928 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 am

Gary Suarez might be changing to advanced is what I heard. I could be wrong though. Not sure if he looks at this or not so you guys might want to check with him before you guys do the pairings. Just a heads up. Only a couple more days! Can't wait! What's gonna be raffled? And how much are tickets?
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Postby Ledgestone on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Gary Suarez might be changing to advanced is what I heard. I could be wrong though. Not sure if he looks at this or not so you guys might want to check with him before you guys do the pairings. Just a heads up. Only a couple more days! Can't wait! What's gonna be raffled? And how much are tickets?

I emailed Gary to ask him about this. See below for the raffle items and pricing! We expect to add even more items Thursday when the Convention Bureau makes their delivery.

A few notes about parking for the putting competition and the A Tier - for the putting competition please park at J&H Car Wash across the street from my office (1142 Peoria Street, Washington, IL 61571) for the putting competition on Thursday. There may be a few spots in the parking lot of my office - we have a big electronic sign that says "Courtyard Place" that scrolls various flashing electronic ads. On saturday for the finals, parking will be at a premium. We will have the grass lot open and people will be parking up and down the road. Parking is also available at the top of the park near hole 18. There will also be parking caddy corner to Northwood Park at Oakwood Park near the dog park. Get there early! We expect the finals to start sometime between 2:30 and 2:45, with Men's Advanced teeing off first. Pro Masters will follow ten minutes later, with Women's Pro ten minutes after that. Men's Pro will follow 20 minutes after the Women's Pro.

Remember that registration closes tomorrow night at 8:30PM! There will be no day of registration. Pairings and payout will be structured tomorrow night and posted at the putting competition on Thursday night.

For a quick update on the CTP prizes - we are happy to announce that we will have 54 CTP prizes, 3 long drive prizes, and 9 cash 50/50 prizes! The cost to get in this will be $5 and can be done at the putting competition or friday morning before the first round begins. We have structured the CTP's to mirror the amount of people in each division and have combined divisions where applicable. For instance, MPO will have their own CTP and will get three CTP's per round (9 total for the tournament). MA1 and MA2 will have their own CTP's and will get three CTP's per round, for a total of 9 for the tournament. Novice and Advanced Senior GrandMasters will have 2 CTP's per round for a total of 6 for the tournament. Women's Pro will have 1 CTP per round for a total of 3 for the tournament. Pro Masters and Pro Grand Masters will have 2 CTP's per round for a total of 6 during the tournament. MA3 will have 2 CTP's per round for a total of 6 during the tournament. Womens Advanced/Advanced GrandMasters will have 1 CTP per round for a total of 3 during the tournament. Intermediate/Recreation Women will have 1 CTP per round for a total of 3 during the tournament. Everyone will be eligible for the cash 50/50 hole and long drive contests.

As for the prizes, we will have 27 various ABC Discs to give away as prizes, 27 $10 Paragon Gift Certificates to give away as prizes, 3 various ABC discs for the long drive contest, and of course CASH for the 50/50 prizes. The ABC Bee-Line has been officially approved and a lot of people got to throw the new one at Washington to rave results (some 500+ foot bombs) so if we can get those in those could be the long drive winnings!

As promised, here are some of the raffle items. We haven't gotten the list from the Convention Bureau (they typically throw in some awesome stuff). The prices will be as follows:

1 Ticket for $5
4 Tickets for $10
12 Tickets for $20
40 Tickets for $50
100 Tickets for $100

Items: $150 Ty Dyed Merchandise; DGA Mach Lite Basket; 2 Discatcher Sport Baskets; Discatcher Traveler Basket; huk lab umbrella; huk long sleeve tee; Vibram shirt; Vibram Obex; Ledestone Metal Mini; 3 Innova Bags; 3 Discraft Bags; Threepack of ABC Discs; 2 Discraft Shirts; 2 Discraft Towels; McDonalds Giveaways; Cefcu Goodie Bag; Midstate Bag; Midstate Umbrella; Midstate Hoodie; Aces and Chains Discmania Discs; Maui Jim Sunglasses; Nice Pen set; Discraft Hoody; 3 Hotel Suite Giveaways; BWW Gift Certificates; Peoria Civic Chorale CD's; Ringling Brothers Tickets; and much more!! We expect to add a big chunk of items compliments of the Peoria Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. They usually have some great items to throw in!

Additional players pack items include a Paragon Koozi, an Erie Koozi, a gift certificate for a free snack wrap from McDonalds, a bottle opener from Erie, a paper cutter from Erie, and Vitamin supplements from World of Vitamins!
Ledgestone
Par Poster

Postby bean928 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:32 am

Yea hopefully he checks it and gets back to you. I talked to him tonight and he said he was gonna switched. Hopefully you get a response back I gave him a heads up
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Postby bean928 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 am

And that's some pretty sweet raffle items
RCF #17
bean928
Birdie Poster

Previous

Return to Tournaments Elsewhere