JB Doubles Summer League 2012

Promotion & Discussion area for Leagues, Weeklies, and Regular Matches

Re: JB Doubles Summer League 2012

Postby discdoh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:11 am

You guys need to take a chill pill. I was busy all week helping the City of Bridgeton set up the new course during the day, and conversely busy making up my lost hours at work during the evening. Then there was the Triple Crown that I had to prepare for...it was just a hectic week to cap off a hectic month. If you wanted to help reduce my burdens, you should have been out helping at Bridgeton, or possibly TDing the Triple Crown. Otherwise, I don't appreciate the comments (joking or not). My responsibilities as League Coordinator sometimes have to take a back seat for a week or 2. As long as everything is good to go by the following week, you should have ZERO to complain about.

Here are the standings after Week 6...

Atti Bazdresch hit an ACE on Hole 14D (yes, the one buried in the honeysuckle bushes) to take the ACE POOL. He takes home $399. Damn, I wanted a piece of that. Good job Atti! At least it wasn't Hole 4A again... :lol:

The ACE POOL resets to $0, but as long as everyone still participates we should be able to get it up to around $150 for the Week 9 1-Disc Challenge (as long as nobody else hits an ACE).

See you tomorrow!
Ace Poster

Postby Strange on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:29 am

I can promise that my ripping was on Charter, not you. I rip on them at every opportunity I can get.

Oh yeah, also, I curse Atti & his ace
Strange
Birdie Poster

Postby Lazerface on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Right back at ya with the chill pill DOH. I am fully aware of your volunteer portfolio and appreciate your hard work very much. When you don't post scores you gotta expect some ?????? here and there, so don't get all dramatic on me. I work a lot and choose to play disc when I get a chance, and readily admit to the lack of my volunteering. I'd rather play.....selfish or not, that's the way it is. I asked KID if I could come out to a work day at Bridgeton but it was on a Monday during the day....while I work. For the love of God, please don't stress yourself out over my inevitable and usually arbitrary whining. :P ...Smile

And not that I care, but just out of principle...don't say we should have ZERO to complain about like some pompus professor or something. You chose to run the league, you got to busy to update scores, and league members have a right to "complain" - i like "inquire better"....lol. It is your tone that I'm critisizing...not your lack of dedication or work, because as I said I am fully aware of the time you put in to Saint Louis Disc Golf and very much appreciate it.

On another note.................Im itchin to play Bridgeton............I will see you tonight lover
Peace.
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Postby jdix42 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 am

just a quick heads up there is a really good chance we will not get league in next tuesday the 3rd. The JB Blast concert and fireworks display is that night and they close the park down about 4 or so and direct all traffic to the amphitheater. Greg is doing some checking to see what will happen so stay tuned.
Thanks
jdix42
Bogey Poster

Postby Strange on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 am

I wonder if we could spread the word enough for a Monday round instead?
Strange
Birdie Poster

Postby jdix42 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 am

logistics are not real good on that.
jdix42
Bogey Poster

Postby Strange on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 am

jdix42 wrote:logistics are not real good on that.

Are you & Ray bagging this season?
Strange
Birdie Poster

Postby jdix42 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:07 am

NO! we just suck we cant make 15 foot putts.
but we did shoot 4 down last night.
jdix42
Bogey Poster

Postby Strange on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:10 am

jdix42 wrote:NO! we just suck we cant make 15 foot putts.
but we did shoot 4 down last night.

The pro's all shot -5 last night
Strange
Birdie Poster

Postby jdix42 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 am

We should have been at least 5 and couldve been 6 i hit solid chains and came out and we missed a 15 footer
jdix42
Bogey Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Leagues, Weeklies, Minis, & Etc.