CCCC or Creve Coeur Crop Circles

Maryland Heights, MO

Re: CCCC or Creve Coeur Crop Circles

Postby irwinje on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Stubborn Puppet wrote:From what I last heard, the maintenance building was suspended in the ether, like the future of the course. The project was suspended for further financial and budget reviews. We'll find out when/if ground breaks on the building and not a moment before.

They have been excavating/clearing dirt at the north end of the park on the west side of the street (catty corner from hole 13's C placement) for the last 6 months or so. Now, the ground is level and the equipment has been moved. I'm not sure if that area has anything to do with the new building, but it seems to be a good place for it since it won't interfere with anything else at the park...
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby mkane on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Stopped up at the park today, pulled the old tourney info out of the kiosk, and felt the amazing breeze blowing off the lake. The benches seem to still be in place, but the pin placements are definitely not very visible.
Who will be the contact to work with the parks to coordinate the mowing and reinstallation of the baskets at Creve Coeur?
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Mark Kane - 573-795-1187
mkane
Ace Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:44 pm

I know that the club board has talked to the parks dept. and they said the course will be mowed by mid October for basket re-installation.

Still no comment on the possible county maintenance building.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby jrud9182 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am

I played here on Saturday. The grass is cut, but still needs to be cleaned up. Very large disc eating grass clumps everywhere. I spent nearly 45 min searching for one of my discs, it was under a grass clump. They are suppose to mow again today, from what I read anyways. But the course is playable.
jrud9182
Bogey Poster

Previous

Return to Creve Coeur County Park