They are a 50/50 blend, so the shirts are kinda dri-fit. I haven't actually held any in my hand yet, but they were described as being like the "charged cotton" tech shirts that you see at the stores. They should be REAL nice.
We will also have a bunch of tournament dri-fit apparel for sale as well. We are only charging $1-2 over cost for these items, so you will probably want to pick up something extra as well. It will totally be worth the money. Here is the price breakdown:
- single color dri-fit T-Shirt $10
- 2-color dri-fit T-Shirt $15
- 2-color dri-fit men's polo $22
- 2-color dri-fit women's polo $21
The quantities are limited, so I would recommend picking something up ASAP if you are interested.
As far as the plastic goes, here is the breakdown:
- Innova Blizzard variety - Destroyer, Boss, Katana, TeeDevil, Ape, etc.
- Discraft variety - Level 1 - Buzzz (ESP, Elite X), Nuke/Nuke OS (Z), Force (ESP)
Level 2 - Buzzz (Pro D), Challenger (Elite X)
Level 3 - Challenger (Pro D), Magnet (Pro D), Focus (Pro D)
- Gateway Wizard - G9 Classic - these have been very well received since he re-released them!
The sooner you get registered, the higher your level will be for the Discraft plastic. You will not be allowed to hand pick your models, colors, or weights. This has been pre-determined to ease the sign-in process. We have done this in the past and it worked really well. If you don't like what you got, you can trade with other AMs or possibly even work a trade with us later in the weekend once everyone is signed in.