JB Spring League

Lemay/Mehlville, MO

JB Spring League

Postby BigBadBob on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Spring is around the corner, and that means it will soon be time for the JB SPRING DISC GOLF LEAGUE.

Here is the basic information.

JB Spring Disc Golf League
8 Weeks of Disc Golf
All-You-Can-Eat Pizza Party
2 Weekly 50/50 prizes (Winner gets half, other half pays for pizza party)
Ace Pool
Trophies

Sign-up and First week begins on Tuesday April 7, 2009
Bring your partner doubles
$20 per person
2 divisions, split will occur after 4 weeks

If you have questions, post em!

-BigBadBob
BigBadBob
Bogey Poster

Re: JB Spring League

Postby magic on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey Bob,

I just wanted to verify that JB league still plays for 8 weeks and then has the pizza party on the 9th week with the next league beginning the following week.

Thanks
magic
Ace Poster

Postby Lazerface on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:39 pm

I am looking for a partner for the spring league at JB. I need someone who can play at the same level as me, which means you have to have exceptional talent and physical charisma. Below I have listed some of my preferences and eliminated any people I already know who don't quite measure up to the standards. This is necessary considering the sheer number of people who wish to be my partner.

I play fast and hate waiting of people to throw shots
Sorry TOM MURDICK

I prefer to play with people who I feel safe around
That eliminates ROGER and MIKE O.

I also will only play with heterosexuals
So i will not be playing with any of the HART BROTHERS and BAGNARD, oh yeah and KISKER, but i think him and BAGS are a good couple

But seriously if anyone will play with me I will buy them a 2-liter and mow their yard on Sundays
This includes everyone I viciously insulted above. Except for BEN HART, because he is actually gay.
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Postby Lazerface on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:40 pm

The last post about Spring JB league was posted by JIM "badass" Misuraca
AMERICA
STL TAG 4, SO IL TAG 1, ST CHUCK TAG ?, JC TAG NEEDED
Lazerface
Birdie Poster

Postby rondisc on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Bob,
#1 Are you back?
#2 Doh and Bag get to play w/o working :?:
#3 U are doing all 8 weeks, possibly :) :?: :?:
#4 If sooooooooooooooo 8-) 8-) 8-) :o
#5 They did a fine job in your absence(sp)

Peace
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby emptv on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Disc up,

Lazerface wrote,
But seriously if anyone will play with me I will buy them a 2-liter and mow their yard on Sundays
This includes everyone I viciously insulted above. Except for BEN HART, because he is actually gay.

Are you telling me that a gay got the LAKERS ace hole out in the field at Creve Ceour on Sunday :!: :o :shock:

See the Traveling LAKER League for more info.

8-)
Fly long & prosper!
Bruce C.
The Traveling LAKERS
E-mail: TravelingLAKERS@hotmail.com
Lake Saint Louis, 63367
Cell # 314-606-3475
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby BigBadBob on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 am

I just wanted to verify that JB league still plays for 8 weeks and then has the pizza party on the 9th week with the next league beginning the following week.

This is correct. League will be 8 weeks, and on the 9th week, we will have an 18 hole tournament that may be single disc, wacky, random draw, or a combo of these and perhaps other ideas. After this tournament, we will go to the all-you-can-eat pizza party.

Bob,
#1 Are you back?
#2 Doh and Bag get to play w/o working :?:
#3 U are doing all 8 weeks, possibly :) :?: :?:
#4 If sooooooooooooooo 8-) 8-) 8-) :o
#5 They did a fine job in your absence(sp)

1. Yes, although I now live closer to JB yet it takes me longer to get there....sigh....
2. I'm sure I can find something for them to do....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
3. As it stands now, yes! This may change if I am suddenly employed. Welcome to my new life as a disc golfin' Bum!
4. always :P
5. Well, thats why I picked em'....after all, the people in my league are important to me. Well, except Roger.....He complains too much.....hmmm, Tom Greer too.....Then there is GVH....He's like Rob Newcomb with a bull horn.....Oh! Then there are the people who ask me to put them on a card with someone.....I hate those. Oh, and Lefty's....they suck too. Not as bad as side-armers though. Then there is Nikko....too much hair and attitude.....I'll take a lawnmower to his head before league starts....And Robo, that guy needs to start showing up before dark. The Am players in general just tick me off.....I hate getting them their sweet prizes for sucking even worse than me! And Pro players are such prima donnas! Sheesh. Hmmmm. Hmmm, why am I doing this again? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-BigBadBob
-BigBadBob
BigBadBob
Bogey Poster

Postby discer1 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 pm

WELL BOB RUNNING LEAGUE AGAIN!!!!!!!!YOUR NOT GOING TO PUT ALL THE PINS IN SHORT FOR THE SPRING LEAGUE ARE YOU....ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT HALF THE PEOPLE PLAYING IN LEAGUE DIDNT PLAY ALL WINTER...I SAY TOO BAD........THE HOLES CAN BE SHORT BUT NOT ALL OF THEM...JUST A THOUGHT AND IM JUST VENTING...BE-CAUSE I HATE SHORT HOLES .... THERE ANOTHER PERSON FOR YOU TO HATE...P.S.IM A LEFTY
hey if i can play anyone can...........
discer1
Bogey Poster

Postby BigBadBob on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:27 pm

I've only ever asked that the first two weeks be short as we are pushing darkness if we have too many long holes.....aside from that, pins are not under my control. :) Besides, the only people who complain about short holes are those who don't have the finesse to play them well....are you such a golfer? :lol:
-BigBadBob
BigBadBob
Bogey Poster

Postby WilmorePark on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm

What time does play usually start?
What would Kenny Climo do?
WilmorePark
Bogey Poster

Next

Return to Jefferson Barracks