Club Inventory Restock

Club Inventory requests, info, and Q & A

Club Inventory Restock

Postby fairweather_fan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:52 am

the club has placed orders that will update and restock the disc inventory before the March C-Tiers, and will re-up again before the St. Louis Open in May. stop by the Updates page to read more about it, or click below:

Club Inventory Restock

post here in this thread if there is a disc or manufacturer you'd like to see in the Club's inventory!
aka 'teddy ballgame'
2012 RCF Bag Tag #411
2012 SICG Bag Tag #30
fairweather_fan
Site Admin

Re: Club Inventory Restock

Postby irwinje on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 am

- Latitude64 Bolt - Gold Line
- Innova TeeDevil
- Innova Blizzard Destroyer/Wraith
- Discraft FLX Drone
* And see if Discraft has any left over 2009 Worlds Limited Edition Z Drones, I would pay almost anything for a couple more of those
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Postby fairweather_fan on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 pm

200+ New Innova Discs Ready for Saturday Morning C-Tier...picture from Dave West

new innova stock 3.20.jpg
aka 'teddy ballgame'
2012 RCF Bag Tag #411
2012 SICG Bag Tag #30
fairweather_fan
Site Admin

Postby dtwest57 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Here is the latest pic (click on the attachment) of the Innova and Discraft new stock that will be at the C-tiers on Saturday morning! 350 new discs ... 40 Blizzards, and possibly 40 more (if this week's order arrives in time)!
Attachments
201203 Innova and Discraft New Discs.jpg
dtwest57
Bogey Poster

Postby discdoh on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Just got official word from Dave that we will have Discraft Ti line discs in the inventory VERY soon! I believe he ordered 40 Buzzz and 20 Stalkers. For now, these are the only 2 molds that are available from Discraft. As more molds become available, we will be ordering those too. We will try to make these available to everyone at some upcoming league nights around town so that you will be able to get your hands on some before the STLO. Pricing has not been set, but as usual, we will be the cheapest place to pick up your plastic...I guarantee it! Just another benefit of being a River City Flyer member!
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Postby rondisc on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 pm

discdoh wrote:Just got official word from Dave that we will have Discraft Ti line discs in the inventory VERY soon! I believe he ordered 40 Buzzz and 20 Stalkers. For now, these are the only 2 molds that are available from Discraft. As more molds become available, we will be ordering those too. We will try to make these available to everyone at some upcoming league nights around town so that you will be able to get your hands on some before the STLO. Pricing has not been set, but as usual, we will be the cheapest place to pick up your plastic...I guarantee it! Just another benefit of being a River City Flyer member!

It was pretty cool seeing Emac singing all of this plastic that DD sold in BG. Good stuff... GBO around the corner...
"Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there."
rondisc
Ace Poster

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:34 pm

How about those MVP discs?
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Return to Club Inventory