Help with filling our inventory...

Club Inventory requests, info, and Q & A

Help with filling our inventory...

Postby discdoh on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Here is what I posted on the DGCR forums earlier today...

"Our club (The St. Louis Disc Golf Club - The River City Flyers) is getting ready to place a large order to replenish our inventory. I am hoping that the disc gurus on this site can give me a hand in figuring out what discs need to be ordered.

We are currently sponsored by Innova, Discraft, and Gateway as far as disc manufacturers go. Gateway is in town, so there really isn't a need to try and figure out what needs to be ordered, since we just drive over and pick out what we want (or Dave just brings it to us).

What Discraft/Innova molds and different plastics are hot right now? What are the newest products? What would you want to see if you had a voucher in your hand?

Besides the big guys, I am also planing on bringing in some of the other manufacturers. I plan on bringing in MVP, Lat64, Westside, Legacy, Discmania, and any other manufacturers that people think might be a good addition. In the "other" manufacturers, what are the hot products? What might you try if you had a voucher or cash in hand and wanted to try something new?

Thanks for your input in advance!"

Now it is your turn to let us know what you would like to see.
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Re: Help with filling our inventory...

Postby Stubborn Puppet on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I would like to see the MVP Ion putter for sure - probably some of their other molds too... but they don't seem to offer any special pricing for clubs or small retailers. Looks like you have to pay retail unless you order a metric ton of their product.
Stubborn Puppet
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 am

The Legacy Cannon new driver........saw one thrown a couple of times at the CC Ice Bowl.......it looks like a VERY fast disc........
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Postby jeffthrow6892 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:00 pm

The new Innova Blizzard drivers.........IF they really do have similar stability in the lighter weights, these could be pretty awesome.......
jeffthrow6892
Ace Poster

Return to Club Inventory