Show your colors...

RCF & other STL-area Clubs' News, Q & A, and Conversation

Show your colors...

Postby discdoh on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm

We finally have received the FULL order of apparel that we should have had at the Club Championships. If you pre-ordered any extra clothing items, they are all in and waiting for you to pick them up at the next club event (or the next time you see Chris K). I must say, the embroidered collared shirts are really sharp looking - very nice quality!

In addition to the items that were previewed at the CC, I also ordered some fall/winter apparel as well. We now have dri-fit tech hoodies with silk-screened logo for $25 (unfortunately most of the initial batch has been gobbled up due to the fact that they are super nice for the price), dri-fit tech zip pullovers with embroidered logo for $30 (plenty of these left as we just got them in yesterday), and softstyle log-sleeve cuffless t-shirts with silk-screened logo for $11 (6 colors to choose from). These prices can't be beat! If you think you might want a hoodie, but we don't have your color or size, I will be putting another order in right after the Turkey Toss at JB.

A question for all you club members...

What other apparel items would you like to see offered?

The club is providing a really cool service for all of the members by essentially offering everything at cost. We can order some awesome stuff at a great price and pass it on to you guys. Just another way of getting our name out there and getting some killer swag into your hands at the same time! Here are some of my ideas for other items:

Flex-Fit Ballcaps
Winter Beanies
Wind-Proof Warm-Up Pants
Wind-Proof Pullovers
Custom Patches

Let me know what you think and please let me know of anything that you would like to see...
Hoppy 2013!
discdoh
Ace Poster

Return to Club Announcements & Discussion