Say A Prayer

Unrelated to disc golf

Re: Say A Prayer

Postby emptv on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 pm

I am soo sorry at learning of this horrid news. NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS! :cry:
My heart goes out to you and your family.
I will be there to pay my respects, as always, PLEASE let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Love to you all,

Bruce Cortrecht
emptv
Ace Poster

Postby WestPlexer on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 am

My heart goes out to you! I have 4 daughters and I can't even imagine how hard that pain must be! You and your daughter will be remembered in my prayers!
Where did the basket go to now?!
Rick
[color=#BF40FF][/color] RCF Tag#293
St. Charles Club Tag #75
WestPlexer
Bogey Poster

Postby irwinje on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 pm

I just spoke to Jerry and he is doing well, but he said he could use the support of his disc golf family right now and at the services over the next couple days.
The funeral home is
STYGAR
5987 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
St. Charles, MO. 63304
http://www.stygar.com/facil.htm

The visitation will be held for Tina Thornton "Barklage" on Thursday 2.12.09 from 3pm-8pm
The burial service will be help on Friday morning at STYGAR at 10:00 am. After which there will be a short drive to the cemetery and then a gathering of friends and family. Again, Jerry has done a lot for a lot of people and he needs us now. Please come and support a great friend and family member in their time of need.

Note: Tina has asked that any donations be made to the Siteman Cancer Center under the key word, Sarcoma (sp?)
Time to get serious about having fun
irwinje
Ace Poster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions